Your old things can make a big difference!!!

by Vee 0 Replies latest jw friends

• Vee
    Vee

A big HI to you all this day!

You may have read in an earlier post that I''ve been fortunate enough to be accepted to do volunteer work in a School/Orphanage in Accra Ghana, East Africa this coming January.

I'm in the process of trying to get together things which will be of use to the school since they have so very little. This afternoon I received an e-mail from the school asking me to bring old school bags and board games of scrabble. In an earlier e-mail they suggested things for the children's home like shoes, clothing, educational materials etc. Only old things are necessary, things which your children may have outgrown or you no longer use.

The co-ordinator suggested I might approach friends which may be able to help with any of these things. And since my social circles have receeded rather rapidly in the last 12months, I thought that I would extend the request to you all!!

I'm currently based in London UK therefore, items would either need to be sent to me directly, or if you're feeling generous directly to the school in Ghana! If you are unable to afford the postage it is possible if you think it worthwhile that I will be able to send you a prepaid post package.

E-mail: [email protected]

Love & Hugs, V**

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit