Jesus and the greys

by mensa163 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mensa163
    mensa163

Jesus and the greys.....my comment may skip out to outer space but after further study it does seem to have some merits and some basis in scripture. I am wondering if anyone has come across this and your opinions please.

Chuck Missler and Mark Eastman (both devout Christians) have a theory that possibly satan and the demons will visit earth in the form of aliens from outer space. Most of the world is expecting such an event anyway and would this not be a perfect opportunity for satan to convince the world that he is in charge of the universe and is "god".

Some of the scriptures they use are based in the Old Testament writings such as the Nephelim and "the sons of god" who married women on earth and had offspring.....this was one reason for the flood,,,,to destroy these people.

In the new testament satan will come using all kinds of counterfit miracles, signs and wonders, It also says that the secret power of lawnessnes is at work now (UFO & Alien sightings???) A good area for descriptions of the coming of satan is 2:THESS. chapter 2

I am not a UFO fan but often have wondered how satan could fool mankind on short notice during his coming and this looks like a possibile method considering most people are partly "expecting aliens" anyway. Also in Thessalonians it says God will send a powerful delusion so that they (non-christians) will believe the lie

Have any of you considered this possibility?? I know the whole idea is kind of a stretch, but I welcome other brief opinions. Mensa163

• neyank
    neyank

Hi mensa,
    Interesting subject to get into.
    Isn't there a religion that believes and teaches this
    very thing?
    I get into the ufo theories from a sci-fi point of view.
    E.T. was by far one of my favorites. Sorry James T Kirk. (Star Trek)

As far as The angels or demons being aliens, I guess it could be possible.
    And you're right about some people expecting ufo's to land and make
    themselves known.

We can only imagine what will actually occur to make people believe the anti christ.
    I guess we won't know for sure until it happens.

The main problem for mankind is that we can only view the Bible and it's prophecies
    from a human point of view with all of its limitations.

So as E.T. would say..............Phone Home.

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

I have considered it...not that it would be UFO's though.

Fleshly corruption. It is so so difficult to bear, isn't it? Christ felt that very corruption when he was on earth as the physical "dart board" of Satan and his offspring, killing Him.

Thousands and thousands of years of man pained, suffering in lament and torment, dying in sickness...

Would it be justice to have Satan feel and taste what it's like to be flesh? We know what it's like. Christ knows it all too well. Pain. Hurt, flesh that is fallen...would God give Satan a "taste of his own medicine?" Is it justice? Have you ever looked at the following text like this?

Ezek 29:3-5
    "I am against you, Pharaoh king of Egypt
    you great monster lying among your streams

(Satan is the monster lying among his demonic supporters, God is very much against him)

You say, "The Nile is mine;
    I made it for myself."

("I AM a god" was Satan's lying cotention from the beginning. Even leaning on his created "Nile waters" of demonic support as his corrupt creation)

4 But I will put hooks in your jaws

(Oh oh. Looks like Father and Son are gonna go a fishin')

and make the fish of your streams stick to your scales.
    I will pull you out from among your streams,
    with all the fish sticking to your scales.

(Yep. Looks like they caught a big one. And lotsa little ones clinging on too...)

5 I will leave you in the desert,
    you and all the fish of your streams.
    You will fall on the open field
    and not be gathered or picked up.
    I will give you as food
    to the beasts of the earth and the birds of the air.

(Hmmm. Looks like we got a big fish out of water eh? Toasting in the desert. Taken right from his environment (heaven) and thrown onto the land. Could this be a correlation to 2 Thes. 2?)

2 Thess 2:9
    9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders,

Maybe?

Then I thought to myself, to see this being in the flesh that has caused all the damage and hurt and pain. My eyes started to water, I had very mixed emotions. I could not cast the first stone.

John 8:7, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."

• mensa163
    mensa163

I will add a bit more to my original comment on the "alien" slant

Jesus was an extra-terrestial (not of this earth)
    God is an extraterrestial(not of this earth)
    The angels who appear are extra-terrestial(not of this earth)
    Satan & the demons are extra-terrestial(not of this earth)

When the angels appear to man they are often described ar powerful and with beauty.
    When demons or aliens are described it is ugly, putrid, stench, reptillion, etc.
    I have been listening to too much Art Bell....!!!!!!!

I sure hope Jesus will forgive my terminology used here

mensa163

• mensa163
    mensa163

neyank
    You are right about the group expecting UFO encounters. I think the call themselves "Raeleans" or something like that. I read the founders original book from the 1970's where he claimed to have gone to the mountains (France or Switzerland) and talked to the occupants of a spaceship and they instructed him to build a huge house to accomadate thier next visit to earth.
    Reading his book it was obviously an amature attempt to raise money for a beautiful house for himself. There must still be a lot of suckers in the world because today he has a large following. Right now he has been working out of Montreal Canada and has wealthy people funding research on cloning and are attempting to be the first to do a human clone. Canadian television did a documentary on his religion and genetic work. I always wondered , if the Shroud of Turin is the actual burial cloth of Jesus, could someone take a DNA sample of the blood and maybe clone Jesus. Or if Jesus was God come as a man, what would his DNA look like compared to regular mankind. All kind of neat possibilities eh!!

• fuzzymv
    fuzzymv

A very interesting study to be embarked upon...for starters you have to clear your mind of previous learnings and read the scholarly work of Dr. Michael S. Heiser...here is a link to his website http://michaelsheiser.com/ He has written various short papers regarding concepts and ideas that influenced the early Israelites and the church...he will be putting his research eventually into a book called "The Myth that is True"...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit