work

by shera 2 Replies latest jw friends

• shera
    shera

Just wanted to vent about work a bit here...blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.In case you donot know,I work in a grocery Store(whoo hoo).The costumers have been so craaaannnkkiiiee!! I just work there and I'm always the brunt of their hard days or the way food orders come..etc.Some woman was b@#tching at me because things are not like the the compition(sp) stores. I just look at them and try my best to smile............ they think I should be able to do something about it....I just work there.Its not my problem we are taxed to death here in Nova Scotia.....or we have chicken Ribs are "white meat" LOL. the other day some physo woman was yelling at me because of the price. I'm beginning to wonder if I can keep working with the public. Some people need to be on pills. LOL,I'm going to need pills soon, dealing with people like that. Welllll ..ok..I sookied enough and back to work tommorow..siiiiiiiighhhhhhh.

• JH
    JH

Don't take their remarks seriously. Just enjoy your big salary.

• shera
    shera

I sure try not to lol,some days its soo hard not too.I have to bite my tounge.I'm one of those people who doesn't' "like" to take crap from people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit