by watchman 5 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• watchman
    watchman

Here's an essay that some may find interesting

http://www.e-watchman.com/essays/antichrist/antichrist.htm

• blackguard
    blackguard

Hi Watchman,

I think I can agree with some of your comments, but I think you've needlessly complicated things that are relatively simple. For example, 'the mystery of this lawlessness 'has little to nothing to do with the WTS, and no-one can satisfactorily link a particular antichrist to a man of lawlessness, son of perdition because antichrist is a generic description: And 'this generation' phrase of Mat24:34 seems linked to the comments of v.29 , NOT vs 6-8. Now v.29 seems to be describing a yet future celestial event perhaps when a large comet passes between the earth and sun and its gravitational/magnetic influence causes earth to shudder on its axis thus giving earthlings to sense that the "powers of the heavens are shaking". Your connecting Judas to the man of lawlessness is interesting though; Judas also happened to be a Jew not just an apostle of Jesus.

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Watchman,

I realy do apreciate all the effort you've gone through to write every comentary on your site.

But everything is writen as if The WTBS were God's mouth piece and Jehovah's Witnesses His only true people......

They only teaching that The WTBS have that would show this of them is the date 1914....which as you piont out yourself is faulty.

When Jesus came to earth....there were many sects of the Jewish Faith. All were Jewish not one of the was considered THE ONLY WAY by Jehovah...they were all seeds of Abraham.

Jehovah keeps track of us that way. Now there was the original Christian Congs in the 1st century, Apostasy seeped in as warned. Since the date 1914 is false.....none of the Christain Faiths were found aproved by God yet...and there for NONE of the Christain Faiths is "The Truth".

When Jesus has come.....he will do the aproving......NO ONE will need to SELF PROCAIM thier aproval.

Maybe if you could....articals could be based on what Christianity has done as a whole to each other and thier sheep.

Teaching in the manor you do.....you set yourself up as a sheperd.......and realy that's what we're all suposed to try to be like...right? We're suposed to Try to be like Jesus who directed people to His Father...Thru Him.

So shepards don't direct people to themselves...or to any organization.....but shepards direct people to thier master.....Our Savior Christ Jesus......Who will bring all people to His Father.

Ty Watchmen though...for all your thought provocing acticles.

agape,

Utopian_Raindrops

bye bye 4 now

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I believe there was an apostasy FROM Christianity and not OF Christianity. There have always been faithful Christians throughout the ages. If Christianity was intended to last only for four centuries, why did Jesus bother to come in the first century? He might as well have waited for the Parousia.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Hack cough gag for a minute there I thought Fred Franze was back.

Outoftheorg

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

ROLF outoftheorg!! I always love you comments!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit