Employment

by Voyager 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Voyager
    Voyager

Hi everybody:

An Elder or Ministerial Servant is seeking a job, that will pay at least 5,000 a month. Using his Watchtower credintials, in an effort to get it. Donald Jay Leske ll, seems to be quite proud of all of his experience as a jw. His brag of public speaking, training others, literature responsibilities, and whatever else he claims, is listed at the end of his resume. We did notice however, that the dollar sign appeared at the front of his resume, as to what he feels he is worth.

Type in: resumes and the wtbts, His web will be one of the first you see. My question is, Why so many jobs in your history Donald? Isnt that a sign of being unstable?

• Kingpawn
    Kingpawn

From what I read in a past issue of US News&World Report, while in earlier decades job-hopping was seen as instability, today staying at one place for more than a few years is seen as lack of ambition.

What they don't consider though is that until you get vested in a company's retirement policy at a new job, the money you rolled over from, say, a 401(k) just sits there, AFAIK. Time lost to make your assets grow for retirement.

• undercover
    undercover
    What they don't consider though is that until you get vested in a company's retirement policy at a new job, the money you rolled over from, say, a 401(k) just sits there

JWs don't have to worry bout their 401k. Armageddon's comin. Won't need it.

• out4good3
    out4good3

I've had relatives that used to put their WT credentials on their resume. In fact, my wife used to do it. Higher Education=Theocratic Ministry School, Jehovah's witnesses. In every case it got her absolutely nowhere.

It's funny how the frown upon worldly credentials but they will shamelessly try to use their useless WT credentials.

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

I used to tell them on interviews that I was a JW and was able to sell anything because of my door knocking skills

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit