did you live in Terrell, TX in the early '70s?

by moreisbetter 3 Replies latest jw experiences

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

Just wondering if by chance anyone here by the the name of David or Danny, Deriece or Bruce. David & Danny were step brothers to Deriece & Bruce. We used to live next door to each other just a few miles outside of Terrell, TX in the very early 70s. I'm sorry I can't remember your last names at this time.

I think David eventually went to Bethel.

I would very much like to hear from from you.

Edited by - moreisbetter on 9 December 2002 5:20:11

Edited by - moreisbetter on 9 December 2002 5:23:2

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

update to previous post.

last name was Mann. One went to Bethel.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

small world.

I knew one of them (not sure which, I think Danny or Bruce... a bit "worldly" seeming, drove a 55 chevy?) Their dad went to our KH. He (the father) was reproved for taking blood when he had cancer or somesuch, as I recall. I met up with their mom, Janet, in McDondalds about 3 weeks ago, she was with her husband, who was just about catatonic. Since then he is totally catatonic, also dead.

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

Ahh! Thank you! We were in the Terrell cong and lived pretty close to them to. I haven't heard anything about them since the '80s? It was my understanding that Danny, Bruce & Derise had all had their "theocratic" problems, but couldn't recall if they were in or out. They were all older than me, but we hung out a lot.

If one of them was out, & by chance they were here, I wanted to catch up.

(haha, yeah, death does have a way of keeping a person catatonic)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit