Governing Body monthly broadcast a prime example of delusional people willing to go public with their nonsense before for the whole world

by Brokeback Watchtower 5 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    I think the Governing Body is so delusional to give these monthly broad cast I'm mean it is totally a show of their complete ignorance to keep broad casting their ugly mugs to the world uttering utter nonsense to be used against them in a court of law. They can't think above the mentality of a brain dead devotee, they think they are giving a good witness in what ever they speak which indicates a severe denial and compartmentalization going on in their psyche so that they have no knowledge of when they are out right lying.
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Brokeback: Ugly ain't half of it. I swear by Mary on the Half Shell, Lett looks like the first tangible evidence of a bipedal imvasive species from a planet given to evolving species with musculoskeletal deficiencies.
  • Brighid
    Brighid
    I've listened to a few and I'm actually embarrassed for them. I've actually wondered if they're so old, out of touch, delusional and protected that they could've been co-opted amd mind conyrolled by power hungry, corporate, mafia types who just use them to rob the masses. Then I realize that no, they're very much am active part of it too. It's still mafia-corporate-power-gone-mad type of propoganda and control but they know what they're doing. Like the godfathers they are. I knew it when Jackson evaded authorities in Australia and let his henchmen take the fall for the sex abuse scandals.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Witnessing for a blood soaked Deity can be a real bitch before a grand jury.
  • tiki
    tiki
    Secret slave class....have you not read the lett teddy bear post?? Haha...your description is awesome!!
  • tiki
    tiki
    Oh guys...thanks for the laughs!!! Brokeback...that too cracks me up!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit