Won't get fooled again ...Moon Landing.

by The Rebel 579 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

So you're trolling then? Just shit stirring?

I'm not posting on any thread you start if that's the case.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Witness YOUR fury...to answer your question, No I am not " trolling" and neither am I " shit stirring" . You asked "AN OFF TOPIC "question about my relationship with God and I said my religion is " Love All the People". I am sorry that doesn't fit in with your intelligent, and irrefutable faith in God.

Not being rude but I think your posts have subtracted from the threads topic.May I also say I think a discernible point of view, equals a thinking mind. I hope the posts I raised relevant to this thread on the previous page do not get lost so my in- discernible mind can be put in its place by Viviane.

The Rebel.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    I was drinking tequila then sleeping did you guys figure it out yet?
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Not only do I not believe that man landed on the moon, I don't believe World War II ever happened either.

I also do not believe in the pogo stick.

"Chickery-chick, cha-la, cha-la
    Check-a-la romey in a bananika
    Bollika, wollika, can't you see
    Chickery chick is me"

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

breakfast of champions, I " The Rebel " believe world war II happened, It is also a fact the major battles were won and lost on the ability of magicians to fool the enemy. That is why Montgomory and Rommel employed the best magicians.

Is that relevant and on topic to this discussion?

I think so.

The Rebel.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    NASA, admitted in 2009 they had wiped the origional footage of the 1969 mission.

No, they did not.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Rebel, don't say original lol

They wiped the good footage

the... ufo footage...

• Fencing
    Fencing
    I have to say, the insane asylum of the ex-JW world rarely disappoints. I guess this is what happens when an entire group of people are stripped of all critical thinking skills.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Easy there fencing, some of us are just having fun.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Really, is this nonsense still going on?!?

Fencing: I guess this is what happens when an entire group of people are stripped of all critical thinking skills.

Not "stripped," never had!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit