How are Pro-JW sites handling the RC situation ???

by RubaDub 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I wonder if the extreme censorship of proJW sites with the threat of DF'ng if one even speaks of something negative about the WT corporation should be brought to the Royal Commission attention to show how controlling the Governing Body is in not allowing any thing negative about the Organization to be even spoken among its members.

I think this is an important fact that they need to be made aware of in order to solve this problem with child abuse.

• cognac
    cognac
    Brokeback - that's a really, really great idea...
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Pretty sure they know about it by now.
  • steve2
    steve2

It might be difficult for your "average" JW with doubts to suspect there are pedophiles in their local congregation. However, these doubters will feel very uncomfortable about their own organization's policies and procedures on responding to allegations of child sexual abuse within the organization. I'd guess there is a larger body of JWs with doubts than "hard core"dubs.

Of course, whether those with doubts ever get so far as to disclose the doubts or just muddle along doesn't matter. For these ones the zeal has gone even if they still attend.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Pretty sure they know about it by now.

Yeah and their internet presents and mod of operation involving extreme censorship of information that can be presented.

I sure wish the RC had the Xenophobic assembly talk by Lett to listen to I'm sure this might come under the UN's anti Xenophobia statements.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

millie210: JWLeaks, for some reason, that link isnt working.

I believe JWLeaks is being ironic. When I clicked on his/her link I got a message on jw.org that reads:

"Sorry, the page you are looking for cannot be found."

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

How are Pro-JW sites handling the RC situation ???

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-s3BsmtvBIik/UezWM5z2WAI/AAAAAAAAPU0/FgcLmjhydR4/s1600/heads+sand.jpg

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

LOL Outlaw! Still.....it's an improvement over this:

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL Outlaw! Still.....it's an improvement over this:

LOL!!@Vidiot!!..

Thats a Picture of a "Watchtower Rep" In Court..

..................You Can`t Do That..

........EVERY TIME I ASK A QUESTION!..

Image result for confused judge.....Image result for head up ass

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Do they know what type of psychological help they provide for the mentally ill at bethel besides disfellowshipping the unrepentant disillusioned cult member.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit