How are Pro-JW sites handling the RC situation ???

by RubaDub 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• steve2
    steve2

Cattails, I'm surprised they didn't block you first!! Well done!

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

millie210:

"NOW they are talking again. I just thought that was strange that they clammed up when it got bad and then got unstuck when they felt less ashamed of how they were being made to look as a group."

At least they're watching those videos.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Many JW's have been following the ARC on the official JW web site. It contains all the information and reports that have been approved by the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses for publication:

http://www.jw.org/child-abuse-royal-commission

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

I don't think they will be talking about how Angus Stewart called out the lie. The outright lie and McClellan was so disturbed at the fact that these men had kept secret from the RC the importance of Jackson as an GB, FDS person in a greater position of power in the WTBTS.

I've had a warning about mocking God, not this morning. ............this could cause trouble.

• millie210
    millie210

JWLeaks,

for some reason, that link isnt working.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door
    I think that is the point...
  • GodZoo
    GodZoo

Not even a peep about Australia ..

• Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

It's gonna be funny when they look at their analytics and see a whole bunch of requests to a fictitious URL with child-abuse-royal-commision in it. More bethelites may get curious...

• berrygerry
    berrygerry
    jwleaks
    jwleaks 32 minutes ago

Many JW's have been following the ARC on the official JW web site. It contains all the information and reports that have been approved by the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses for publication:

http://www.jw.org/child-abuse-royal-commission

Good one.

• millie210
    millie210

On another pro site this comment was made, I guess some dont like the shenanigans of the "branch boys"

quote;

We are supposed to be "Ambassadors of Christ" ... not legal weasels for Christ ....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit