How are Pro-JW sites handling the RC situation ???

by RubaDub 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Sorry as this topic may have been covered many times but any thoughts or links to other topics on how the Pro-JW websites are commenting on this.

Rub a Dub

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Did someone say rub a dub's name three times?

Beetlejuice, beetlejuice, beetlejuice!

• steve2
    steve2
    If they are "handling" it, I'd predict the "cherry picker" machines are in full swing.
  • opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

You can challenge these guys who are Pro-JW

http://www.truetheology.net/forum/
    SERIOUS CHALLENGES TO ANY OF THE INFORMATION PRESENTED HERE CAN BE DISCUSSED ON THE TRUE THEOLOGY FORUM LOCATED BELOW VIA REQUEST. REQUESTS CAN BE SUBMITTED TO [email protected]

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Is the issue even being mentioned on the JW sites? Seems to me they would stay quiet.
  • HeyThere
    HeyThere
    That well known pro dub site has some very concerned members who are not liking what they hear. There is talk of "weak ones" being stumbled and concern that GJ isn't going to testify...of course there are the supporters saying it's persecution but some have even challenged that stance.
  • oppostate
    oppostate
    There have been some posts on facebook, accompanied by the usual exchanges accusing each other of being "apostates"!
  • cattails
    cattails

There have been some posts on facebook, accompanied by the usual exchanges accusing each other of being "apostates"!

@Oppostate

I just blocked a couple of Facebook JW 'friends' who messeged me complaining about my posting about the Royal Commission and giving links to some news articles about it. They said I was an 'apostate' for posting negative stuff about the organization. I didn't even bother to reply, just hit 'block' and 'block'. Good riddance!

• millie210
    millie210

Very amusing that on the one pro site I check they were sadly admitting the elders did a really bad job. They thought the same of the expert speaking on the Orgs behalf and then the thread just dried up! Not a post until the last 2 days when they started crowing about how great the branch overseer is doing in testimony.

NOW they are talking again. I just thought that was strange that they clammed up when it got bad and then got unstuck when they felt less ashamed of how they were being made to look as a group.

The thread has a lot of emotional folks who have tales to tell of their own abuse so people are trying to be respectful of that and there seems to be an attempt at honest discussion, Some have even mentioned the lies and deception on the part of JW testimony.

• cha ching
    cha ching

Good for YOU cattails! Yep, the GB can get on you tube and "lying say every wicked thing" that they want to say, but if anyone ELSE opens their mouth, and tells the truth they are APOSTATE!

Right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit