Watchtower sued for Racketeering in California

by under the radar 27 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• SuzyQ49418
    SuzyQ49418

Here is a copy of this person's 2009 complaint downloaded from Pacer. You be the judge. http://freepdfhosting.com/e4a22bcfd9.pdf

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Read it..

The court won`t waste it`s time with something like that..

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Lol somebody 'disliked' my comment. Clearly one of the frothy eyed wet dream types who thinks this stands a snowballs chance in gehena
  • rebel8
    rebel8

I skimmed through the 2009 document. It was painful to read. Obviously the man is hurting. I wish he wasn't representing himself, because it appears he is doing himself a disservice. It appears information is mentioned as evidence that is not really pertinent to the issue at hand.

Interesting that it's a civil case for violation of civil rights, not a criminal one.

So would the burden of proof be less? Would the plaintiff have to prove a violation of RICO occurred (which requires proving criminal intent)?

Why is RICO being brought up, if it's a civil case? I have so many questions.

Does anyone know if the status listed ("pending") means the court is proceeding with the case, or does that mean the decision hasn't been made yet?

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    As they say, any man that acts as his own lawyer has a fool for a client.
  • the girl next door
    the girl next door
    You might all be surprised what you can learn in 6 years as far as litigation and self representation. We will have to find out how our Protagonist fares.
  • Anon2
    Anon2

Oh dear. Sounds like the person could use an advocate, social worker, or case manager....and an attorney.

• GodZoo
    GodZoo
    LisaRose19 hours agoAs they say, any man that acts as his own lawyer has a fool for a client.

Apparently not. I have won every single court case I have ever found myself in. I represented myself every time. So I guess the piece of wisdom you quoted was made by a lawyer looking for another paycheck, someone like Dr. Monica Applewhite no doubt..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit