Warm Feelings

by Shytears 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Shytears
    Shytears

Everyone thank you sooo much,im very happy and blessed to have people like you that are my friends,i appreciatte the advice alot,and the caring, loving and warm feeling i get from each and everyone of you!!! I love u all ((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))

Laura

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

ditto

• Gopher
    Gopher

Thanks to Simon for setting up such a wonderful internet forum for us to discuss JW issues and have great association.

And thanks to the efforts of many posters who offer aid, assistance and comfort to those who call for it here. There is truly no other place quite like www.jehovahs-witness.com.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Laura, yeppers indeed. This forum has been a Godsend (dare I say it? ) for me too.

No need to thank Simon, though. We all know he is getting filthy rich from running this site.

Craig

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

This place is addictive Glad you're happy here Laura.

Kisses.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I think it is VERY cool that you can leave the org at such a young age, and immediately have a support system. You are part of the first generation to be able to do it, and you are going to be SOOOOO much better off for it. No drawn out questioning, no lingering worries or guilt.

I'm happy for you.

• riz
    riz

hi laura!

i'm happy you're here, too. i wish i got out earlier. hope you stick around.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Awww, that is so sweet. The board consists of lots of different folks, glad ur a part of it.

Moe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit