Prayer Request

by meadow77 5 Replies latest jw friends

• meadow77
    meadow77

I know there are many people her with different beliefs. I am a christian. Many of you may already know that I have family in the JW. Regardless of what your religious beliefs are I'm sure you can all sympathize with my desire to set them free. I'm gonna really go out on alimb, and approach the subject with her this weekend. I am armed with ammo from this sit, and all the tips I have gotten so far about staying calm and showing love above all. I am asking for prayer from those who believe, and for those who don't I guess encouragment. Either way, I am hoping to at least plant a seed. I'll let you all know how it goes. Thanks in advance for your prayers.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Hope all goes well for you Meadow...have faith that your family will join you in prayers for others trapped in the borg one day

Brummie

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Put you on the prayer list today. Let us know how things go. Be patient.

Outaservice

• Robdar
    Robdar

Meadow,

I am not going to pray for a set outcome, but I will pray that the best possible scenario be fulfilled for your family. Only God knows what the best possible outcome is in this situation. Not you or me. I wish you and your family well.

Love,

Robyn

• onacruse
    onacruse

meadow, I don't need to pray to be sure of one thing already--your efforts will bear fruit. For yourself, at least. And for your family, too, because whatever you say and whatever they choose to hear, their lives will be irreversibly affected by your sharing with them. That's the way it has gone for me. That is the way of life.

Craig

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Meadow, I wish you well. Take care not to overload them with info, and stay calm [but you already knew that].

Kisses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit