Re: “Became So Beloved” Video

by pixel 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

I wonder if all the CO's and their wives (COW) are bitching because the R & F are emotionally checking out. They forget that respect is earned, not given.

I wish the Org would make a video showing home many ordinary members work their fingers to the bone so they can donate their time and money to pay the CO's, Bethelites and GB members expenses.

These fairy tale videos are sickening. 99.9% of the CO's we have met are high and mighty asses and feel they are entitled to be wined and dined. They come into the Congregation with their Special menu requests and their bill for all the weeks expenses. Feed them hot dogs and beans and see what happens. Anyone feeding you and your family? Not mine. We work for EVERY dime! Let's make a video about that! Reality!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

The WT should 'throw-in-the-towel' and address any and all future communiques as follows:

"TO ALL BODIES OF ELDERS, WIFIBANDIT AND PIXEL."

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    As usual great job Wifibandit, Pixel and other contributors.
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

OMG.......is this video for real? It actually has some aloof British narration?

1.) Are CO's really being compared to an actual Apostle of Jesus? (Paul, the biggest misogamist ever?)

2.) The irony.....the freakin' irony, of showing a CO in Cameroon. I'll never forget the one poster on here who came out of Missionary School (Gilead) and was assigned in Cameroon. He was robbed, became ill, and left out to dry by the Org. HQ didn't give 2 sh*ts about him.

3.) OMG, Malawi!! Who could forget how the Society screwed that poor country over? Incredible. Is there an Apostate in the video production department? This is unreal.

4.) So you're telling me that you are going in the ministry in a carved out canoe, in Malawi (hot as hell) in Khakis and dress shirts? These people are crazy.

5.) Jehovah gave the woman the "boldness" (Brazen conduct!!) to tell the snake in the straw-hut out-house to "get behind her", so she could proceed to take an almighty dump? Well that settles it, Jehovah truly looks after his people!

6.) Uppity white CO's wife says, "We know people here don't have a lot, but share hospitality with us...." So let me get this straight......Jesus (and other religions) would actually help these poor people and aide them, actually give something to THEM, but here you are expecting THEIR hospitality and to be treated like royalty? You freakin' Pharisees!!!!! The locals are to bow down and wash your feet, and feed your lilly-white azzes, right? What arrogance!!!!

7.) That Filipino CO shound NOT be a CO. He admits that he's shy, a loner, doesn't like large crowds, and doesn't communicate well with others. What the h*ll is someone like that doing working in the ministry, much less being a CO? Retarded!!!

8.) So the JW's have a token handicapped CO? Bravo WT cult.......BRAVO! Your political correctness is showing.

9.) Poor beautiful CO's wife wants children, but instead has to settle for "spiritual children." What a damn shame.

10.) Filipino CO's wife was "very cooperative" (AKA, shut up and be submissive) despite her chronic fatal illness. That's right.....CO's work until the day they die for the JW cult, so what you are Elders complaining about? Shut the F up, and keep sending in the $$$ from the donation boxes.

11.) American CO is shown driving around in his luxurious new Buick, bought and paid for by JW donations!! Meanwhile, in Africa, it's carved out canoes, public buses, and old rusty bicycles. No Range Rovers for those CO's.....nope! Make do with crap, Bro's! No favouritism shown at all.....none at all, right?

12.) Are you discouraged? Talk to a CO, he'll give you an attitude adjustment you'll NEVER forget! You too can be a penniless good-for-nothing WT stooge until the day you die.

13.) Love the British, ".....support your CO to the FULLEST EXTENT that your circumstances allow." Translation: Bend over, open your wallet wide, and prepare to take on even more financial burden as HQ dumps them off on all of you!!! Suckers!!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander
    Toesup: Love your dose of reality above, totally spot on!!!!! These people are so far removed from reality it's not even funny. So glad I haven't donated a single dime to this cult since I was 10 yrs old. I'm 36 now. Take that, WT Cult!!
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    Thanks. Thats 9 minutes of my life I'll never get back.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

"5.) Jehovah gave the woman the "boldness" (Brazen conduct!!) to tell the snake in the straw-hut out-house to "get behind her", so she could proceed to take an almighty dump? Well that settles it, Jehovah truly looks after his people"

Thanks WingCommander, I needed the laugh today. I laughed for 5 minutes on that one. Loved your post!

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    Why don't they show the hardships of the Brothers from the USA? LOL Some people think the C.O. comes to encourage the congregation but that's not actually the case. The C.O. real job is to make sure the Elders are completing all their mundane tasks.
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

Funny that they don't mention S-61-E. I wonder if it is supposed to be confidential?

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    What a waste of time, so much bureaucratic bean counting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit