The cruelty of shunning now being exposed rc

by poopie 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    By shunning they "rake coals into their bosom". This forum would be one tenth as busy and there wouldn't be thousands of ex JWs emailing the Royal Commission. BUT their Kingdom Halls would be empty. Tough choice.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Mickey mouse - "This forum would be one tenth as busy and there wouldn't be thousands of ex JWs emailing the Royal Commission. BUT their Kingdom Halls would be empty."

This.
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Steve2 and Sabin, Often when something is put in parenthesis like this " the loving provision of shunning". It implies (often) that the statement is a pejorative statement. Which means it is critical, satirical, condemning and so forth.

This is why some people state a point of view using such "....." in closing their statement. It's a means of conveying and clarification to the reader.....

Sorry, old English Teacher in me coming out.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door
    Put in "parenthesis" or did you mean quotations?
  • poopie
    poopie
    Great idea let rc know the pain experienced by those who experience evil cruel thoghtless unmerciful unloveing disgusting inhumane treatment
  • jhine
    jhine

Barry , I had been wondering if Angus the Amazing also plays cricket .Cus if he does and he ever fancied a change of career then I know where else he would be really useful !

Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit