Bumper Sticker for my parent's cars

by Elsewhere 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I've been thinking about printing up some bumper stickers for my parent's cars...

I shun my son

Because Hes Not a Jehovahs Witness

• freedom96
    freedom96

That is a good one. You just need to find a way for the sticker to stay, instead of them pulling it off.

For those inclined to have stickers on their cars, one could put a sticker on that reads "My parents/ family shuns me because I am not a Jehovah's Witness."

The world out there needs to know how wacked the WTS really is.

• Iwasyoungonce
    Iwasyoungonce

That is right on.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

know2much,

Thanks... might I suggest you just DA yourself? That way, when asked, they cannot say that you were expelled for committing a "gross sin". You will be able to say that you left them because you saw them doing [ fill in the blank ].

DAing also shocks the members... makes them start thinking and wondering... "why would someone leave Jehovah's Organization(TM)?"

If you do DA yourself, make sure you give letters to people you care about explaining why. (Do this just before you DA) Make sure they know you are leaving an organization, not them.

• Solace
    Solace

OMG,

You are so crazy!

Well, it definatly makes a statement. I hope you get your point accross by sneaking it onto their car when they arent looking. I can only imagine their reaction when they notice it on their bumper after driving around with it for days.

• avishai
    avishai

How 'bout this one?

I covered up child molesting!

because I did'nt want the Jehovahs Witnesses to look bad!

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

I posted this one today:

Religion is STILL a snare and a racket!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit