GEOFFREY JACKSON TO APPEAR BEFORE ROYAL COMMISSION ON FRIDAY 14TH August!!!

by defender of truth 77 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• TheMark
    TheMark

yes I have a problem trusting people especially suits. No I'm not mentally in or ill...lol. I reside in America yes but consider myself citizen of the earth rather than a particular country. I'm atheist, non-patriotic and believe in equality.

I didn't mean to derail the thread, I just made a prediction that's all. I don't feel the need to apologize.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

I emailed the commission a copy of Ray Franz's book Crisis of Conscience and had Angus Stewart reply a thank you. I just recently received this other response:

Dear xxxxxx,

Thank you for your email of 3 August 2015 to the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse.

Your email has been passed to the Royal Commission’s Case Study 29 (Jehovah’s Witnesses) public hearing team for their consideration.

Thank you again for your email and for your words of support.

Yours sincerely,

Philip Reed
    Chief Executive Officer

GPO Box 5283 Sydney NSW 2001 Australia
    www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au

I sure hope they can use it.

• LostinJapan
    LostinJapan

The Commission publish in his twitter account that Geoffrey Jackson will testify via video link

CA Royal Commission@CARoyalComm 7h7 hours ago

Jehovah's Witness Geoffrey Jackson will give evidence on Friday 14 August via video link http://bit.ly/1Kd5GdV

• maksutov
    maksutov
    So he can pull the plug when things get difficult and blame technology? Or am I being cynical?
  • Listener
    Listener
    I wonder who they've flown in the HQ to be at his side?
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Video link is better than nothing.

Unfortunately, the video links the RC has used thus far aren't seen on the stream, so we won't get to see all the squirming and grimacing.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

You know, just thinking about this a minute, I think this is yet another snakey thing the society's up to.

The last thing they want is 1000 snippets of Jacksons testimony on YouTube , so what do you do?

They realize not one videoconferenced witness has been shown of the live stream, so they agree to a VC instead of a a live appearance.

It would be great if the RC technical people could find a way to get this VC on the stream.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

So only audio?

damn!

• Splash
    Splash
    It would even be good to have an RC camera point at a screen where GJ is appearing.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

breakfast of champions - "You know, just thinking about this a minute, I think this is yet another snakey thing the society's up to.The last thing they want is 1000 snippets of Jacksons testimony on YouTube, so what do you do? They realize not one videoconferenced witness has been shown of the live stream, so they agree to a VC instead of a a live appearance."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit