GEOFFREY JACKSON TO APPEAR BEFORE ROYAL COMMISSION ON FRIDAY 14TH August!!!

by defender of truth 77 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    This is excellent news! Thanks for sharing.
  • adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge
    I will be shocked if he shows up. Again the GB and JW in general look at all others as dirt, well less than dirt. I wouldn't be surprised he is sitting in first class on the way to Bethell
  • Calebs Airplane
  • Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Wow, this should be pretty interesting. Not sure if the RC will really be able to force them to make positive change but given the fact they have been able to cut through the theocratic warfare leads me to believe there could be some damming testimony that could be used against them in other jurisdictions.

They will probably spin this as Gog of Magog attacking. LOL - idiots.

• life is to short
    life is to short
    I just hope that it really happens.
  • Oogie
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I will personally be surprised if there are no sudden reports of Jackson's father's health taking a nosedive.
    If my prediction comes true, then it was a prophecy.

If he does appear, he's got lawyers running things past him this whole week to prepare him for the answers he could give.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

OTWO:

If he does appear, he's got lawyers running things past him this whole week to prepare him for the answers he could give.

BUT, if he is indeed gods own mouthpiece, standing on behalf of Jesus, then as Luke 21:12-15 shows they shouldn't be coached before appearing:

“But before all these things happen, people will lay their hands on you and persecute you, handing you over to the synagogues and prisons. You will be brought before kings and governors for the sake of my name. 13 It will result in your giving a witness. 14 Therefore, resolve in your hearts not to rehearse beforehand how to make your defense, 15 for I will give you words and wisdom that all your opposers together will not be able to resist or dispute.

• defender of truth
    defender of truth
    freddo 6 hours ago
    Those who know how - get this to the world's media please.

Good idea Freddo.

Let's start with the BBC..

Suggest a story to follow up via this page:

Share with BBC News
    Send an SMS or MMS to 61124
    Email us at [email protected]
    Follow Have Your Say on Twitter

www.bbc.co.uk/news/have_your_say

The more of us that contact them, the better!

Then we could contact Sky News?

They have already been covering the ARC, but they might appreciate the heads-up..

( https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sky+news+jehovahs+australia )

http://news.sky.com/info/contact-us

Daily mail:

Do you have a story you want to send us? Email [email protected]

www.dailymail.co.uk/home/article-1227210/Contact-Us.html

Please post and let us know which media you have contacted, as well as suggestions for other outlets that could be interested..

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Link, "Like", and hashtag the shit out of this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit