Tomorrow's Watchtower study makes me PUKE

by biblexaminer 3 Replies latest jw friends

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

Tomorrow's washtower is a sick load of trash. The wt claims to fulfill the restoration prophecies. In those prophecies, Israel is said to 'not use lies or a tricky tounge'...

Imagine the level of hypocrisy!

The whole world knows that the washtower's dogma concerning salvation is that "only Jehovah's Witnesses will survive", and many ask about this. So many in fact, that the washtower found it necessary to put this in with other Q's on their FAQ page on their site.

Go and read the answer and tell me again about how the washtower doesn't lie or use a tricky tounge!
    <HR>
    <U><B>Hypocrites!</B></U>

• qwerty
    qwerty

Picked up on that one Mi self!

Everone was nodding in agreement as that statement was read out. Only if they knew!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Thanks BX for bringing this up.

Use this link, and click on "QUESTIONS OFTEN ASKED" which appears in the table of contents on the left hand side. Go about two-thirds of the way down in the page which appears.

* http://www.watchtower.org/library/br78/index.htm

If only they would "come clean" and be straightforward about what they really teach, instead of using politically correct doublespeak.

Gopher

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Amen, Gopher. I had a convesation with a brother along those same lines of being straightforward just yesterday. I suppose that is my biggest gripe about the whole thing.
    (holding up a Watchtower): Does this come from God or from Men?
    "How would you answer?" I asked him. This guy is not stupid and he knows that there is a lot of humbug going on. He must stay in, however, or lose his family. He quickly saw that either answer condemns them.

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit