question?

by freddi 6 Replies latest jw friends

• freddi
    freddi

has anyone ever heard of paul c. jung? i never have. i need some info.

thanks

• gumby
    gumby

has anyone ever heard of paul c. jung? i never have

Well...it seems to me you have heard of him at least once since you asked a question about him.

BTW......no I've never heard of him. What about him?

• freddi
    freddi

hey gumby,

he has at least twenty so called religious books out and i can never find out anything out about him on the internet but the fact that he believes that he has to spread the word.

i ordered one of his books which are all free to anyone but it seems rather mystical to me. like some sort of unification (sun myung moon) thing.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Nope, sorry.

• Navigator
    Navigator

freddie

Are you sure you don't mean Carl Jung. He was a very famous psychologist who died in 1961 and wrote a number of books that deal with religious mattters. Many psychologists are described as belonging to the "Jungian school". Do a search on the last name and you will find all that you need.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Sorry, I have not heard of him.

Perhaps it would help a bit if you were more specific in your inquiry so as to provide what this person means to you, or how you heard of him, or even what topic this individual would be involved with?

If that does not work, try a people finder service or a search engine on the Internet.

Good luck with your search.

PS - Not to veer offtopic or hijack the thread, but Viv, I see you are fast approaching Jedi status! Congratulations in advance! May the Force be with you! If you want, you can be my personal Padawan Learner (Apprentice) lol

• freddi
    freddi

thanks all who responded. i couldn't find anything on paul c. jung. that is his correct name. he doesn't mean anything to me. it is just that i received a book in the mail from him and when i looked his name up the only info was that he puts out free books.

that ends this search. but thank you all

peace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit