Has anyone seen the Anonoymous You Tube Videos?

by wwjdnwt 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wwjdnwt
    wwjdnwt
    I don't know much about them or their group . I came across them a few days ago. They or he is masked and call out groups on different issues. They are kind of scary! lol I saw that they made one a couple of months ago warning Jehovah's Witnesses that they are watching them. I thought it was interesting. Wondered if I am the only one who has just heard about them?
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    I did see their video warning the JWs. I did notice that since some of the claims made/terminology used were incorrect, it's likely that either it's utter nonsense or they arent paying very close attention while watching ....
  • wwjdnwt
    wwjdnwt

. It was interesting.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Supposedly, Anonymous got a hold of WTHQ's Pedophile Database and told the internet that they were gonna expose it to the world a couple years back.

Nothing happened.

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

WTLeaks? Is that the one you are talking about? So many witnesses download the answers to questions that are sometimes added to the mid week Ministry document provided only to active Jehovah's Witnesses. My sister does, my niece does, my study conductors got it from their son who is an elder; to my amazement. That is when I became a bit suspicious.

I think this is the one with the warning from " Anonymous". Not much ever came from the so called data base they claimed to have accessed. At one point I managed to "accidentally" read the script running behind the actual screen. Just a lot of talk about types of Hyper Text Transfer Protocols...http..... and such. My husband used to program in different languages in the late eighties up to 2000. He would have sourced whether this group were legitimate.....He died in early 2000.

• LV101
    LV101
    I was not aware they'd accessed the WTHQ's Database and recall that was the problem. It was interesting while it lasted.
  • JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    I hate to bring this up but I doubt that the video was truly from anonymous. These videos of the masked man can be scraped off of youtube then the audio can be edited to make it sound like a message from anonymous. I have seen the same video directed at numerous groups.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit