My book......

by punkofnice 25 Replies latest social entertainment

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

...is now on Kindle with the paperback to follow soon.

Thanks to you all for your contributions. Any questions, please PM me.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Way to go, Punk!

No PMs from me, just well done for getting your book finished.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

thanks LUHE. I hope it goes some way to give an insight into the JW cult and gives a little smile too.......

Here's a sample cartoon from the book........

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Blimey...I forgot all about the bloomin' book details.............here.....sorry geezers.........

• Heaven
    Heaven

punky, way to go! I will check it out when the paperback is available. I am a lover of books... the physical kind. Just something about the feel of it... the weight, the cover and paper, the smell of it including the binding and ink.

edited to add... oh ... and the best part... the look. I love pics and illustrations.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Thanks to you Heaven. Today, I have released it to go onto Amazon...will probably be available by the weekend.

Yes. I collect older American comic books. Although over the last 3 years I haven't had the money to. The americans know how to make a comic book, I'll say that for sure. I just love Spider-man. The smell of the ink, the feel of the pages.........mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    I will be checking it out soon. I like your sense of humor.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

Thanks OTWO...

Here's another snippet just for you.....

Informal witnessing

Talking to a non JW about Watchtower dogma in an effort to recruit them

Jehovah

JW's name for god

Jehovah's Happy People

Only Jehovah's witnesses

• Heaven
    Heaven

punky said: Today, I have released it to go onto Amazon...will probably be available by the weekend.

Excellent. Will check it out on Amazon. I love Amazon... free shipping - yeah! I have a few things to order so will add your book to my cart. Can't wait!

• punkofnice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit