Hello Again

by spoils_useful_habits 7 Replies latest jw friends

• spoils_useful_habits
    spoils_useful_habits

Hi everyone, I joined this site 9 years ago, posted a few times but decided I just didn't want anything to do with the JW's anymore including perusing exJW sites.

I felt that I just had to completely "detox" myself from this religion, not even talking about how much disgust I had for it. It did a wonder of good.......but, I recently came across an article about the Australian child abuse cases and started to see what was happening with that, which got me here again.

I've read through some of the recent posts and most are eye catching, reminding me of why I never allowed myself to be sucked into this religion. I grew up "around" it but was never "in" it.

Anyway thought I'd introduce myself again, my bio is in one of my posts I made when i first joined.

A question I have is, I've seen some reference to TTATT, can someone enlighten me on what this is? Thanks in advance.

• oppostate
    oppostate

The
    Truth
    About
    The
    Truth

(and welcome back : - )

• spoils_useful_habits
    spoils_useful_habits

Thanks Oppostate, I would of never guessed because I stopped calling it the truth a long time ago. Look forward to reading and posting occasionally.

• Brighid
    Brighid
    Spoilsusefulhabits, the ARC is what brought me back to the boards. I was here about 7 to 9 years ago as well. It's amazing how the community has grown.
  • Brighid
    Brighid
    And TTATT is on YouTube as jwstruggle and has some excellent videos.
  • cattails
    cattails

And TTATT is on YouTube as jwstruggle and has some excellent videos.

I'm really enjoying the videos, seeing these 'appointed men' squirm and try to hide from the Royal Commission! You can run but you can't hide.

• spoils_useful_habits
    spoils_useful_habits

Thanks Brighid for the info, looked up the videos, sounds very damaging for the JW's.

And yes! cattails, The counsel for the commission sounds very confident and has done his homework. Where as the lawyer for the Jw's looks and sounds somewhat shaky in his responses.

• freddo
    freddo
    Excuse me butting in but to you who have left and got on with your lives - it would be most helpful to post your experiences since leaving as it will reassure the thousands trying to muster up courage to jump ship.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit