Beautiful Day Here

by Undecided 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi All,

It's snowing out right now, I love to see snow. I just built a fire in the fireplace and my wife and I are going to enjoy the day. Life sometimes is so great.

Ken P.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I'm glad you are having a good day. I'm stuck at work with the stomach flu :(

• CBeMe
    CBeMe

You have snow? You are so lucky! I want snow, it's just grey and overcast here in Oregon.

Have a great day!!

CBeMe

• Undecided
    Undecided

Sorry about that truthseeker. Seems you are on the other end of the spectrum. Hope it get's better as the day goes by.

Ken P.

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Oh...I am sooooo envious!! I miss the snow and snuggling by the fire place.I would have a big cup of mocha and my favorite book.

What state are you in?

Pictures please...(feed my fantasy)

Edited by - rubytuesday on 4 December 2002 13:50:32

• Shakita
    Shakita

Undecided:

Here in NJ we are under a winter storm watch. We should start getting the snow in the early morning hours and it is supposed to continue on throughout Thursday, sometimes heavy at times. We should end up with about 5 inches. Time to get out the snow shovels! Last year we really didn't have any measureable snow. I think this year we will make up for that though!

Mrs. Shakita

• BadJerry
    BadJerry

Yes, PICTURES! I really want a snow day off from work soon..(starting to sound like my school-age boys). Hot chocolate, apple cider, snow ball fights, and making snow angels (we can do that now, can't we???)...

Maybe we need to practice a version of the Australian Rain Dance....

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=573&ncid=573&e=1&u=/nm/20021204/od_nm/weather_australia_raindance_dc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit