Any one here from Lexington KY

by lisavegas420 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Hi, I haven't been here long, but I can't seem to find anyone from the Lexington KY or suronding counties. Please send replies soon. Thanks, Lisa

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

I've never even been to Lexington KY, but I grew up in Chinook, MT. A tiny congregation. It was the pits. How big is the cong in Lexington?

• nita6368
    nita6368

Hi there,

I am from Western KY..about 4 hours from Lexington...Welcome!

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

Hello Lisa and Welcome to the forum! I am originally from the greater Cincinnati/No. Ky area, but I live in Rhode Island now. There are many ex-jw's in Cincy, and some of my best friends live near Lexington. I will be in Cincy from Dec. 25-28. If you'd like to meet some more people, please email me with more about you and your situation. My name is Becky Leon, and I have been out of the jw's for about 4 years, but am not da'd or df'd. Hope to hear from you soon!

Becky

• mouthy
    mouthy

You have a great lady in in Lexington KY Jean Eason. She helps ex JW -If you e-mail me I will give you her #..... She lives on Sandlewood .Look her up in your phone book.

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

I grew up in Lexington KY ....all of my family is still there .... I only live about 1 1/2 hours away .... If you have been in Lexington long, we probably know each other.

Send me an email.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit