JayDubs who write and speak like George Dubya.

by NaruNaruChan 4 Replies latest jw friends

• NaruNaruChan
    NaruNaruChan

So I couldn't resist posting this as a third year college student... ever notice how like, 99% of the congregation could barely write their own name, let alone give a public talk? Yeah, yeah it's really smart to drop out to pioneer in high school, LMAO, I think it really sets a great example for Jehovah when a person can't even complete a basic English assignment because they dropped out of HS to pursue spiritual goals. Heh heh. Gimmie some feedback, I'm amused by this. ^_^

• Swan
    Swan

But we make up for it in the Theocratic Ministry School. And don't forget the Awake magazines is the equivalent of a college education.

Tammy

BTW, has any one else notice the Dub-Dubya similarity?

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    ever notice how like, 99% of the congregation could barely write their own name, let alone give a public talk?

that's because of all the licit drugs... i don't know a dub that ISN'T on something...

• jws
    jws
    BTW, has any one else notice the Dub-Dubya similarity?

You mean with things like "for us or against us" thinking? Sure.

Not very bright, but doesn't need to be. What he speaks is controlled by a powerful party that does his thinking for him.

Supress criticisms and suggest dissenters are being unpatriotic (same as calling dissenters apostate?).

On the other hand, he believes in religious charities. Whereas JWs and charities are like oil and water.

George W. Bush - the President Quayle we never had... Hmmm... Is that why Sr. picked Quayle for his VP? Reminded him of his own son?

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Is this the reason for Christains, congergations, annoited, concious, athiest and so on? Despite all those hours staring at WT publications, the correct spellings did not sink in.

No, how stupid of me! We weren't READING, we were daydreaming, doodling, looking out of the window, passing notes to our friends, or in my case, picking my fingernails.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit