Why I have renounced Atheism and become a believer again

by cantleave 39 Replies latest social humour

• Heaven
  • titch
    titch

But...but...but...Where does this leave the IPU, the Invisible Pink Unicorn, in the Big Picture? OH, this is making my head spin...someone please help me here!

Titch

• ozbrad
    ozbrad
    I was also touched by his noodly appendage but because there wasn't 2 people there to see it I couldn't prove it.
  • Village Idiot
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I hate to break it to you, but that toast has been altered by some faker with a soldering iron.

Any other god squaddies then look up confirmation bias, because you have it in shed fulls.

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Matthew 24:15 "So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,' spoken of through the prophet Daniel--let the reader understand--"

• cantleave
    cantleave

I hate to break it to you, but that toast has been altered by some faker with a soldering iron.........

Even if that is true the FSM must have inspired the design....show some faith WMF

• cantleave
    cantleave
    Village Idiot - more floating than swimming. Fascinating little beastie though.
  • never a jw
    never a jw

God, since I have no idea of the meaning of the word God for you, then I have to say maybe?

God that cares about human affairs and intervenes, hell no!

God that deserves worship, hell no! The very word "worship" makes it a human creation.

• cantleave
    cantleave

God, since I have no idea of the meaning of the word God for you........................

Let me answer that for you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit