Is Geoffrey W. Jackson a "ringer"? Was he sent coached how to testify? Is this a setup? I think so.

by Wasanelder Once 28 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    If you have heard G. Jackson speak you can tell that he is SMOOTH. He is a good speaker with a commanding voice. I think the GB knew this was going to happen and prepped him to testify. They wanted him to oversee the tidal wave of accusations and testimony by being ready to bat cleanup, to come in and show how its done, how Theocratic Warfare is really put in action. I know when he comes to the stand it will be a real show. Do you think its a ploy of the GB to have him there ready to go? I do. I hope they nail him to the chair with his own lies.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I don't think he will show up. One of his "helpers" will forget to inform him of the RC's wishes. Good luck getting him back to Australia once he lands on U.S soil.

How else can it play out? He's not going to tell the truth. Is he going to apologize? This is what I believe to be the most likely outcome, in order:

1) He never shows up. Bad PR, but who cares. The WTBTS needs a smaller, more managable flock to support their soon-to-be paperless cult. There are enough dubs who will NEVER doubt, therefore the cult will survive, even if must drastically downsize.

2) He shows up and agrees with the RC. He explains that the GB has been secretly working on more progressive policies ( shelved ideas ) and they have not been officially enacted. They were scheduled to be put into practice "soon", but the RC unexpectedly happened before they could do it. He will then miraculously have no trouble finding THOSE documents.

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Choice #2 is a win/win for the WTBTS, although counter-intuitive.

The evil RC investigates the one true religion concerning child protection policies, which have always been progressive. Then they show the RC the new light concerning their "adjusted" policies from Jeehoober!

The evil/satanic RC has the gall to fine/prosecute ( if that happens )!!! How's that for persecution! It's proof that JWs have Da Troof!

Dubs would eat that shit up and beg for more!!

DD

• sir82
    sir82

Do you think its a ploy of the GB to have him there ready to go?

No.

I think the last thing the GB wants is one of themselves in a witness stand, under oath, testifying about WT policy.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Wasanelder Once: "Do you think its a ploy of the GB to have him there ready to go?"

Nope. It's just his sick father he's visiting. If he knows what's good for him he'll avoid that commission like he would avoid apostates. He should know by now how good they are in their business.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Dun da dun da dun...

And the plot thickens...

Lol! I have always hated reality shows but I gotta say, this one rocks! Best ever.

The Royal Commission is trying to get "Jehovah" on the stand now.

Who woulda thought? This just gets better and better. I thought the Catholic girl was an interesting casting choice but now...time will tell. I wonder what will happen next.

• Heaven
    Heaven

It seems rather odd that one of the mouthpieces of Jehovah would be afraid of a little secular commission? After all, Jackson has the Almighty on his side who can channel advice to him at will!

Once again, things aren't adding up here.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    And the plot thickens...

Lol! I have always hated reality shows but I gotta say, this one rocks! Best ever.

I've suspended my Netflix subscription. 😜

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Is Geoffrey W. Jackson a "ringer"? Was he sent coached how to testify?

WBT$ GB "Rock Star" Pope,Geoffrey W. Jackson was Never Meant To Be Seen..

WBT$ GB "Rock Star" Pope,Geoffrey W. Jackson was Sent To..

...........Manipulate WBT$ "JW Puppets"..

.....................BEHIND THE SCENES..

........Image result for evil puppeteer hands

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Jackson's wife is African-American ( can I say that here?), so he must be smooth. Maybe he's packing, if you get my meaning? Thunder from down under!!! HOLLA!!

DD 🍺!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit