Panorama to be aired in Finland

by Aaac 4 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Aaac
    Aaac

The famous Panorama program about JW pedophiles will air here in Finland, too. This will be Dec. 12th. Local JW PR-man will be interviewed after the show. Panorama will be seen at the right time after the Thursday meeting!

• blondie
    blondie

Will it be in English or Finnish or English with Finnish subtitles?

This is great. Let us know what the fallout is.

Blondie

• Matty
    Matty

Paivaa!

That's brilliant! You'll soon all be able to see SuperTed saying to that reporter " You know the Bible says Do not go beyond the things that are written.? We don't go beyond the things that are written!" LOL!

• waiting
    waiting

Hello Aaac,

Welcome to our forum - and thanks for the informaiton.

"Advertise! Advertise! Advertise!"

Of course, I don't think CT Russell had tv in mind......but then he never wanted a Religious Organization either.

Please keep us posted? Thursday night after the KM meeting is terrific timing.

waiting

• Aaac
    Aaac

It was a success! JW informator was interviewed after the show and he was swetting so much. Many newspapers were advertising this program in advance. They stated that this PR-man is not reliable. And so was he not! There was a very lively discussion on Finnish boards about this program before+afterhands. I really know so many JW's who at least tried to see it. And they promised to come back and give their comments. But I don't believe they'll ever come back. This was quite a shock! Thank you so much Dateline+Panorama and all of you XJW's who worked hard for this!

(Edited: misspelling, sorry my Native tongue is Swedish, not English...)

Edited by - aaac on 12 December 2002 16:58:46

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit