Tampa radio talk show/Silentlambs issue/help is ne

by nowaytess 8 Replies latest jw friends

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

Hi,

I was listeing to WFLA (970 AM) on my way home from work today. It was 5pm est. Schnitt the talk pesonalilty was talking about the Catholic church how horrible it was for them to fille bankruptcy to avoid paying the victims of Child Molestation.

Well you know I just had to call up the show on my cell phone. At 5 in the afternoon, the show is 2/3 over by then. It is on 3pm est afternoon, after Rush Limbaugh show. It is a Conservative Radio Talk Show forum.

I told the producer about a religion which is worse than the Catholic Church. the screener said "the Jehovah's Wintesses," I said yep. He told me to wait and I was second or thrid in line after the news.

I told Schnitt on alot of Silentlambs issues, disfellowshipping, and what peaked his intrest is the database. I told him the BROoKLYN has a database of over 23,000 pedophiles. I told him how the pedophiles are protected and the victims and families are talk are DF. He has a hard time beliveing it there is a Brooklyn Database.

I tried to explain to him how the average Catholic understands there are pedophile Priest. But the avegage JW villianize vicitms and those who speak out.

My call was cut short due to my cell phone signal was lost. I was on for about 2 - 31/2 minutes.

Here is where I need your help XJWS. As many as RESPECTFULLY CAN, can you email the producers of Schnitt show. I don't think the general public knows how bad the problems is. HIs reply is like many of the public who is not aware.

Here is his email address:

[email protected]

Also here is his webpage

http://www.schnittshow.com/main.html

For people in the Tampa Florida area his show is on between 3pm and 6pm est. I passed Bill Bowden on the information hopefully he can get on tommorow. YOu respectful and well in taste emails will pave the way for his call to be more receptive to the producer. Also the phone # fo the show is 800-801-8999 for those who get Clear Channel Communications in theTampa area. Schnitt.also has a national syndicated talk radio show in the morning.

Let's hope with all of us, we can pave the way for the story to get more air time and keep it front. For all the Silentlambs.

In advance I like to thank everyone who emails or wrties.

• onthego
    onthego

Hope a lot help.

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

As long as the Emails are respectful of the host, I know we can get our point of view.

Like other major metro radio markets the average perspm has no exposer or very limited with Jehovah's Witnesses don't have a clue how devistating this is..

I am hoping people don't use this as a personal vendetta or use it to expose Wt doctrinal issues. Let just get the Lambs all the help they can get.

Love

Tess

• onthego
    onthego

It wouldn't hurt to slip in that the website is "silentlamb.org" when talking on the radio and with people.

• wednesday
    wednesday

i emailed him. I did my best. I hope it helps..God knows with those willmans girsl getting on Oprah-why can't we get someone like that? I think Montel would do it-he's great. How about a Dr. Phil? He has a new show and new topics would interest him

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

I emailed him Silentlambs to show him bill research on the database. I am hoping his Intrest will be rekindled.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

If I remember Sharon Tubbs did a huge story in a Tampa/St. Petes newspaper.

I will find the link and give it too him.

Also there is the New York Times story of August 11, 2002 by Laurie Goodstein. Another huge article.

hawk

• Jesika
    Jesika

I emailed him the story here in Dallas, along with Val Williams (the reporter) email address, Bills email addy, and Kim Norris email addy.

I don't think he can ignore this as BS with all the info that will be sent to him. I also said that this has taken place in Australia, UK, Seattle, Florida, TX, Canada, NH, etc.

Hope he does the research.

I told him he is also free to email me as well for any further ?'s.

Glad to help.

Keep us posted

Jesika

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

Thanks Jessica.

YOu strenght in such a personal matter to help out is very much appreciated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit