Guess I'm Runnin' with the Devil

by WingCommander 1 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Inspired by a previous post on "Bad Songs," I was just thinking about how I (or all of you) are probably viewed by people still "in" the JW's. We really are just "Runnin' with the Devil!" (in David Lee Roth scream)

In JW's eyes, and by their very words we are: no good, dirt, apostates, fallen short, evil class, bad association, wicked, unloving, unrighteous, wordly, satanic, defenders of evil, dark ones, workers of lawlessness, puffed up with pride, fallen to temptation, and finally - "one having independent thinking." Well, someone shot me for having an independant thought above and beyond what the narrow-minded old geezers who don't have a life, don't have a career, and whom live in a crypt up in Brooklyn think!!

Have any of you heard these nasty names thrown at you by JW's??? Or, has any name-calling gotten back to you??

Just to let you all know, I don't listen to "Kingdom Melodies" while going back and forth to work everyday. I remember that was the GB/WT suggestion as to what to listen to instead of the "evil" radio!! As for me, one of my fantasies is to pull into the KH in a pristine black '79 Corvette Stingray with black windows, chrome side exhaust rumbling, and a blower sticking out of the hood. I'd pull in, let it sit there a while rumbling, and then open to get out with VH's "Running with the Devil" really blasting. All dressed in a dark black suit, I'd walk in with my black trenchcoat, goat-tee, and KJV Bible in hand. Man, I can't wait to see the looks I'd get. Probably get a good talking to by some Elders, if they could grow the balls to ask me into the back room!!! lol.

What is your ultimate fantasy of ticking of your old congregation, or to show how worldly you've become? Worldly to me, means NORMAL person!!

Wing Commander

• freedom96
    freedom96

My revenge will be total success, both financially and family and friends. They will see that life didn't suck for me after I left.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit