Great clouds of incense !

by Dizzy Cat 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

Does anybody here smoulder incense? I recently got a charcoal burner and various resins to try. Favourite at present being Frankincense.

My house is absolutely fogged out today, the cats are staring at me with a curious glaze across their faces.

The resin based incense is far more potent than the standard sticks I used to burn and has a really pleasant smell. Its a shame it isn't intoxicating, as I quite fancy drifting around the house in a daze

If you are not sure where to get resin - try here - http://www.britstonia.co.uk (by the way Simon, I am not affiliated with this company at all).

t-tar for a bit !

• Robdar
    Robdar
    The resin based incense is far more potent than the standard sticks I used to burn and has a really pleasant smell.

Dizzy Cat,

Oh yeah, I love the stuff. Frankencense is a good one. Sandalwood too. Patchouli oil is also great. I love the incense I get at the Orthodox church. So far I have tried magnolia, rose and jasmine resins. All are good. You can also get different oils and resins at some of the Catholic stores.

Edited by - robdar on 2 December 2002 10:28:41

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

Mmmm... must try Jasmine. Love that scent

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

wow, that place has some lovely things... thanks for the cool link!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit