JW GoneBad

As another poster put it .....'She is easy on the eyes!'

That she is!

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

Found it: http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2004846

Watchtower 15th November 2004

When a Witness Is Wise
    “A faithful witness is one that will not lie,” continues Solomon, “but a false witness launches forth mere lies.” (Proverbs 14:5) The lies of a false witness certainly can do much harm. Naboth the Jezreelite was stoned to death because two good-for-nothing men falsely testified against him. (1 Kings 21:7-13) And did not false witnesses come forward against Jesus, leading to his death? (Matthew 26:59-61) False witnesses also testified against Stephen—the first disciple of Jesus to be killed because of his faith.—Acts 6:10, 11.
    A man of untruth may go unexposed for the time being, but consider his future. Jehovah hates “a false witness that launches forth lies,” states the Bible. (Proverbs 6:16-19) Such a man’s portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur—the second death—along with such wrongdoers as murderers, fornicators, and idolaters.—Revelation 21:8.
    The faithful witness does not commit perjury when testifying. His testimony is not tainted with lies. However, this does not mean that he is under obligation to give full information to those who may want to bring harm to Jehovah’s people in some way. The patriarchs Abraham and Isaac withheld facts from some who did not worship Jehovah. (Genesis 12:10-19; 20:1-18; 26:1-10) Rahab of Jericho misdirected the king’s men. (Joshua 2:1-7) Jesus Christ himself refrained from divulging total information when doing so would have caused needless harm. (John 7:1-10) He said: “Do not give what is holy to dogs, neither throw your pearls before swine.” Why not? So that “they may never . . . turn around and rip you open.”Matthew 7:6.
  • cha ching
    cha ching
    Mephis, I have it.... does it have the scripture about Rahab in it? Any clues? I am looking...
  • Dumplin
    Dumplin

It don't matter. WT lawyer = bad.

She's as crooked as a dog's hindleg. I wouldn't spit in her ass if her guts was on fire

• Mephis
    Mephis

Cha ching - it has Rahab in it. Says don't perjure yourself in court but even Jesus withheld all information. Fpund a pro-jw site which has this from it (so maybe accurate in what they have).

edit: thanks Control :)

• cha ching
    cha ching

Yes, Mephis... good old Rahab, right?

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    They're back in.
  • cha ching
    cha ching

The WT Nov 2004 page 28 says: "The faithful witness does not commit perjury when testifying. His testimony is not tainted with lies. However, this does not mean that he is under obligation to give full information to those who may want to bring harm to Jehovah’s people in some way. The patriarchs Abraham and Isaac withheld facts from some who did not worship Jehovah. (Genesis 12:10-19; 20:1-18; 26:1-10) Rahab of Jericho misdirected the king’s men. (Joshua 2:1-7) Jesus Christ himself refrained from divulging total information when doing so would have caused needless harm. (John 7:1-10) He said: “Do not give what is holy to dogs, neither throw your pearls before swine.” Why not? So that “they may never . . . turn around and rip you open.”—Matthew 7:6.

Good one Mephis! LOVE IT!!! It has them all combined!

I guess the lawyer cannot say "I have not been around since 2004!"

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    Terry O'Brien and his wife were in the same pioneer school as me back in about 1988. I was also in bethel when he first arrived in the early 1990's. He is a nice guy, though very shy and quiet, so I was surprised that he became the branch coordinator.
  • Mephis
    Mephis

@Cha ching - just so. Thank you for confirming.

O'Brien confirming WT Oz can't do anything without authority of GB. He's being non-evasive and upfront. No dancing around issue. Hard to argue against their own instructions being read to him without looking an idiot I guess.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit