by LostinJapan 239 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Dumplin
    Dumplin

@JWdaughter

my next boy would be named Angus Stewart S_____. Seriously and sincerely

I'm gonna get a tattoo.

• Mephis
    Mephis
    Toole getting tied in knots over his involvement as legal advice. He writes letters, signs them off with his code but insists that the Service Department then revises them and sends them out.
  • Boeing Stratofortress
    Boeing Stratofortress

Well, Angus Young is also an Aussie, come to think of it.

And both Angus's are "T-N-T...dy-no-mite!!"

Here's to them:

http://youtu.be/pR30knJs4Xk

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    Damn, more questions after tea break. Night night i'm off to bed 2:30am
  • Dagney
    Dagney

Angus is getting to see what the R & F go through with these so called shepherds.

Wouldn't you like to approach this guy with a sensitive, personal matter.

Can we say "grumpy old guy?"

• Ohiamfree
    Ohiamfree

If you could choose one of the governing body to be laughed at...I mean appear...who would you pick?

i choose Lett

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

So this is how they solve the problem with the elders shifting the blame on the branch. They blame each other :P

Legal department: "That's the service departments area"

Service department: "That's the legal departments area"

• Mephis
    Mephis
    This is brilliant by the commission in not taking the answer offered and instead asking what it really means. It's not like there isn't high profile examples of what happens when that isn't done (eg Bulgaria with blood issue). Stewart mentioning 'Jehovah's Witness morality' was pretty spot on. Toole says "we're bending over backwards to cooperate" but they conveniently leave out handing over anything they don't think the commission should see. Ultimately, this goes right to the issue of whether they will implement and pay heed to any recommendations to improve their policies to protect children. They'd be happy enough to print a new book detailing their thoughts on child abuse whilst doing nothing to address how they need to take action themselves. Is it Matthew 23 about Pharisees?
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Clowns.

Toole is a WT goon.

"He did it". "No, he did it, No, he did it"...see? No confession. One word against the other!

"He did it!!!" "Not me!"

It must be a WT game. It sounds like something kids would play in the sandbox at recess during grade school.

• Listener
    Listener
    Good on Stewart to mention jws morality in front of O'Toole, especially since O'Tooles over emotional outburst regarding the abuser being discussed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit