Royal Commission Live Hearing Now

by LostinJapan 239 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Listener
    Listener
    It would appear that financial decisions are not made by the g b but rather the members of the wtbts
  • jwfacts
    jwfacts
    The Watchtower is showing how little they care about the RC and its suggestions, unlike other churches that have been actively working with them. I think after this they may finally be scared into action.
  • AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Yep - He is uncomfortable -

These are fascinating interchanges !

So - to the lurkers - IF WT is Gods only Channel on earth - then is this RC the working of Gods Spirit within the JW ORG at this time?

• Dumplin
    Dumplin
    getting so hot the hens are laying hard-boiled eggs.
  • Dumplin
    Dumplin
    so hot Satan must be right around the corner
  • wozza
    wozza
    Oooo this is good O'brien trying to be evasive on who has to make decisions on whether the WTS would provide victim support alongside other churches
  • Mephis
    Mephis
    Stewart nailing him on the shell games with corporations. "We have to ask the corporation" "No, you tell the corporation what to do.."
  • Richard_I
    Richard_I

I think the "26" members mentioned is actually the GB and their helpers which is like the main administration group at brooklyn, but there's 30+ ppl combined if that's them (includes Don Adams). http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/w20151015/helpers-governing-body-committees/

holy shit they're grilling terrence o'brien over geoffrey jackson's role in the organization, this is tense!! the royal committee was told he only does translation but Steward is telling o'nrien they've been told the governing body decides everything and is grilling him on what his role is.

• cha ching
    cha ching

Your organization has had months to consider this, why hasn't it considered it?

And interesting they ask about the "Corporation" vs. Governing Body, as far as re-dressing victims...

Getting down to the nitty gritty of how the cogs in this monstrous machine's wheels turn.

Go Angus!

• Mephis
    Mephis
    Stewart hammering the evasion stated yesterday by WBTS counsel about Jackson's role on the GB. They're seeing right through the attempts to protect the GB from accountability. O'Brien is in deep poop over this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit