Royal Commission Live Hearing Now

by LostinJapan 239 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

freegirl2006 said,

'...The blonde lady in the back (as has been commented on many times)...she does realize she is being filmed? I mean the looks on her face are almost comical. Someone please get her some hair conditioner..'

Do I detect a little jealousy? I think she is very easy on the eyes. Makes the video much more pleasant to watch.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Esse quam videri:

"Do I detect a little jealousy? I think she is very easy on the eyes. Makes the video much more pleasant to watch."

Just try to imagine her expressions in the bedroom.

• oppostate
    oppostate

Amazing how disorganised this org appears when it's to their advantage.

Indeed. The whole organization structure is micromanaged to the umpteenth degree--the hierarchy is so anal about following direction and making reports just right and then they are asked questions before a judge and it's: "I don't recall," "I don't remember," "I'm not aware of that," "I am not involved in that specific aspect so I can't comment," "I can't give an answer to that hypothetical question," "You're asking me to respond to an absolute and I just can't do that," "I'm not involved with the legal dept.," "I'm not involved with the Service Dept.," "I'm not aware of the Branch Committee's manual"...

Of course not, WT drones only recall and remember when the WT lawyer asks a question!

• Dumplin
    Dumplin
    It doesn't matter what she looks like...she represents wt... stay focused, man...
  • C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    Also, Morrits (sp?) is 90 years old and knows what the letter mentioning a "list" actually meant. If these cases go back to 1950 then I'm sure the list back then was kept on hardcopy. To say there's no list because there's no printout would be obfuscating the issue.

Sounds like the time when they said that they could not comply with the subpoena in the US. Because the files where mixed in with all the other files and it would take years to subtract the child abuse files :P

• jwleaks
    jwleaks
    Listener - Amazing how disorganised this org appears when it's to their advantage.

(James 3:10-16, New World translation) . . . It is not proper, my brothers, for these things to go on occurring this way. A fountain does not cause the sweet and the bitter to bubble out of the same opening, does it? My brothers, a fig tree cannot produce olives or a vine figs, can it? Neither can salt water produce sweet water. Who is wise and understanding among YOU? Let him show out of his fine conduct his works with a mildness that belongs to wisdom. But if YOU have bitter jealousy and contentiousness in YOUR hearts, do not be bragging and lying against the truth. This is not the wisdom that comes down from above, but is [the] earthly, animal, demonic. For where jealousy and contentiousness are, there disorder and every vile thing are."

• Mephis
    Mephis
    cha ching - have you access to the 15th November 2004 WT which describes how to do theocratic warfare but doesn't mention it by name? Was in relation to Jesus using it, from memory. For some reason, can't find it on jw.org.
  • oppostate
    oppostate

The only reason the blonde is there is for distractionary purposes.....

and to make it look like the WT likes and uses women...

I seem to recall that the WT used a woman lawyer in the Unthank case.

And as Toole was asked, he has a woman lawyer in the law office business (a front).

Could she be either of these two?

In any case the "blonde" hasn't said a peep, hasn't asked any questions, just makes facial expressions and readjusts her hair or talks to the guys to her side, sitting there looking pretty and smug.

It would be interesting to know her involvement with the WT and exactly what role she plays before the RC.

• Mephis
    Mephis
    I believe she's an assistant to Coyne (sp?), who represents the local elders at the commission. There's photos of her accompanying one or two of them.
  • Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

village idiot said,

' Just try to imagine her expressions in the bedroom.'

I am way ahead of you. I was there last week.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit