Literature carts being used in Bonita Springs, Florida now.

by HappyDad 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I wondered when it would happen! Twice this past week, they have had the cart set up at the end of the KH property on the main road. The two people with it were sitting about 100 feet back, in the shade of a tree. Today about 20 minutes ago, I saw them set up at the city park. The cart is on the sidewalk and three people are sitting in the shade of a covered pavilion about 50 feet away. I guess it is the same all over the world where these are being used. Don't approach anyone, just count your time. What a WASTE of time! Then again, the door to door ministry was a WASTE of time also.

HappyDad

• cognac
    cognac

It's like they are setting things up so as to engage as little as possible, thus becoming merely robotic drones.

Did you say anything to them?

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

They have to sit there and watch the CART. The printed matter ON the cart is in no danger of being stolen! And the watchers are there in a group to watch EACH OTHER.

Marina

• cognac
    cognac
    I mean, do JWs even think at all anymore???
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    If confronted with a challenge they run. Jw's used to love to argue oh sat 25 years ago, two more generations back they were putting their foot in people's doors. Now they are wasting their life standing by a display and running for the hills if anyone says "boo"!
  • HappyDad
    HappyDad

cognac....no...didn't say anything since I was just driving by to do another little thing in my life other than JW stuff. It's been about 14 years since I last engaged in bothering people by knocking on their door (very lightly by the way).lol

freemindfade....I worked with an elderly Rutherford era sister back in the 1970's who was originally from eastern Europe and still didn't master English. At the door, all she would say was "Watchtower...you take!" Boy did I hate being paired up with her.

HappyDad

• cognac
    cognac

"At the door, all she would say was "Watchtower...you take!" Boy did I hate being paired up with her."

Hahahahaha

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    What a waste of time cart witnessing is especially when all this child molestation dirty laundry is being given wide a reporting by the news media and such. This child molestation thing is getting bigger and bigger. How awful to be standing out in public representing such a nasty organization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit