Does the WBTS ever put in print for its m.....

by fairy 5 Replies latest jw friends

• fairy
    fairy

do they or have they ever put in print for its members, how much money they do have? i am sure that in all the yrs i went to the meetings that was never spoken of because they always give the impression that they were doing it "thin"

• JH
    JH

That must be a well kept secret. Some years, they must make less money and other years, they must make alot. I guess that if they have too much money accumulating, they must buy real estate. I guess no one can just go up and ask, "How much money do you have"? Try that with your neighbour and see what he answers. Money is a one way street. It comes IN and never goes back.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

All the time I was a JW and for 10 years after (1963 - 1995) I thought the WTS was poor. Then I found the net and the real scoop. I felt so angry and betrayed. What a crock they sold us all.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

No accounting whatsoever to it's members! Run as fast as you can in the other direction!

Outaservice (who used to work in Assembly accounting and always heard from the platform, that they were running short!)

• Michael Collins
    Michael Collins

I don't think the Watchtower leaders really know how much money they have.

Michael

• heathen
    heathen

I disagree with michael. I think they know exactly how much money they have to work with but are very secretive because if people knew how much than they might not be able to squeeze the blood out of turnips so to speak. I have noticed that alot of churches claim to be short while they are rollin in it, now this should be intent to defraud as far as I'm conserned .Why should people have a burden of guilt on top of the stress of getting by in this world?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit