e-Watchman - what do you think?

by uriah 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• uriah
    uriah

Has anybody been and read the info on the e-Watchman.com site? http://www.e-watchman.com

There are some interesting views especially about the demise of the organisation.

I can't help feeling that there is a guru-esque style about it but I found it interesting.

Anyone else?

• izobcenec
    izobcenec

I would say nice work...especialy the q/a section...

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

I browsed the website briefly, is this guy for or against the WTS? He seems to speak out of both sides of the mouth.

If he is for the WTS - he is running ahead of Jehovah, a real no-no with the borg.

If he is against it, then he is one clever fellow as he makes it look like he is defending the society, while exposing them.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

some of the essays at first were quite good, but its tailed off a bit just recently. i thought that 'king fierece in countanance' was weak as well as 'last hour of the 8th king'. also he's just a little too biased for the organisation i think.

• Valis
    Valis

Whoever this watchman is, it would appear that he/she is an apostate regardless and would be accused of causing divisions among the flock or running ahead. Unfortuantely this "watchman" is still living under the same delusion as those still stuck in JWland which can be evinced by the About e-watchman section of that website. See below for yourselves.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

When I go to e-watchmen...which I do....I do not get the feeling that he is one of "Jehovah's Witnessess" anymore but, someone trying to make his OWN splinter group...like he acuses Ray Franz of.

From what I've read he believes himself a Prophet warning Jehovah's People and Org.

With what he writes I don't see how he could remain a JW since alot of what he says makes "The Watchtower Bible And Tract Societys" Prophecy interpretaions false and actualy make them apear not to be who they say they are.

For instance by his logic ...the date 1914 is false......If The Christ did not come yet and Satan was not thrown out.....then no Faith as of yet has been found aproved of by Jehovah. So like in the days of Jesus birth and life people were like sheep without shepards...then today we also would have that same situation till Christs arrival. There for by his logic no Religion is "The Truth"! So how can he say he is a True JW?

I think Valis is right of the e-watchman and if he is found out....(unless repentant..hmm).... he will be dissed.

I do like how he keeps up on curent events though!

ty for listening....

bye bye 4 now

agape,

Utopian Raindrops

• Mr Spock
    Mr Spock

h y p o c r i t e

• uriah
    uriah

Thanks for your comments. He does seem to speak out of both sides doesn't he (or she).

What (s)he is preaching is so out of step with WTBS dogma that it is hard to see how (s)he can still go to meetings. As I said in the original post it is a bit too guruistic for me and too definite, rather than an opinion it is presented as a statement of fact - like the WTS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit