Monty Baker's Lawyer Should've Worn A Head Covering....

by 2+2=5 2 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

The way she schooled Terrence on the scriptures at the end of today's hearings was fantastic entertainment.

I think this woman could have a long line of WT abuse victims wanting her to represent them. Her questions are much better than BCGs lawyer. BCGs lawyers questions end up in emotionally charged phrases.

It seems she has really taken the time into learning how the WTS operates at every level. She demands much more substance in a response to her questions, similar to Mr Stewart.

It's a shame she didnt represent one of the abuse victims at the commission, but I feel she will have that opportunity at some point. She may even get to question Demi God Jackson.

One other thing that has really bothered me as someone following the commission closely, the WT lawyer referring to Angus as his "Learned Friend" ..... Constantly. He must of said it 40 times. It seems Angus has adopted his terminology when referring to the WT desk, who look increasingly uncomfortable.

• barry
    barry
    The term 'My learned friend' is used by lawyers here and in England in a disparaging way.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

2+2=5 - "...the WT lawyer referring to Angus as his 'Learned Friend' ..... Constantly. He must of said it 40 times. It seems Angus has adopted his terminology when referring to the WT desk..."

Well, turnabout's fair play.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit