Got rid of some things, I feel relieved

by Mandrake 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Mandrake
    Mandrake
    Well after a long way out, and the divorce of my JW parents, and a long internal struggle, I'm finally living with my mother, openly said to her that I'm not a JW anymore, she's OK with that and getting more and more open-minded every day. Today I visited my self storage space wich I rented after the family split and got rid of all the JW related stuff, my mother only asked me to keep the Insight the Scriptures volumes... I felt very relieved after disposing those things, one by one, not feeling, I hope my mother is her way to wake up soon :) Greetings from Santiago, Chile! (You will see some magazines in spanish others in english because I was in the list for the english versions hahaha)
  • Mandrake
  • Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri
    I could start a pretty good fire with those. A shame you threw them away.
  • LostGeneration
    LostGeneration
    Damn was that whole bin filled with literature? It looks several feet high. Awesome to the that suicide card in there.
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    Good news!
  • 3rdgen
    3rdgen
    You have just lost hundreds of pounds . Don't you feel great?!
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    Now......live !
  • Mandrake
    Mandrake
    It was a recycling spot so they are not wasted, and was my parent's money at that time so no regrets... Those magazines can't even start a fire! I tried in my grandfathers fireplace! The bin was half empty when I arrived and I left it topped :D in a few days it's time for throwing away the books! can't wait
  • Mandrake
    Mandrake
    My father used to be an elder so there were a lot of "talks" documents and blood things and programmes!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit