The Complete Bible in One Paragraph

by mensa163 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mensa163
    mensa163

All the Holy angels, fallen angels, & demons live for eternity.
    The problems started in the spirit world (the rebellion) resulting in good/fallen angels.
    It was after this man was created.
    Mankind is influenced by both good and evil and can choose.
    The contest is in the spirit world , man is the prize.
    The souls of mankind also live for eternity.
    When the contest is over God tallies up the results.
    Some are assigned to be locked up for eternity with satan.
    The rest spend eternity with God and Jesus.
    God does this to show his infinite wisdom, love, and justice to the spirit world.
    Mankind is the only area forgivness is exercised.

Pick a specific area and I will back it up with scripture.

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

[quote]The contest is in the spirit world , man is the prize.[quote]

There is NO contest between God and Satan. NONE. The creator dwarfs Satan on all scales. Justice, Wisdom and Law takes time.

Satan wanted to be god so bad, that the Creator baited him. Mankind was the BAIT. There is NO WAY Satan could win. Satan may have thought he could. But Nope. The true God is what He is.

So the question would arise. So God used mankind as bait, is that just? Well, don't forget, the creation itself was perfectly good. Everything God does is perfectly good. But bad was a contaminant. It WAS going to get "soiled" regardless of how sterlingly good it was. Was God wrong to create while Bad was present. NOPE. He gives life. No matter how much death and destruction Satan the Dirtbag causes, it will all come out in the WASH. We become clean in the blood of Christ. Life is promised even to ALL the victims of the death dealing Satan.

Don't forget. Father also knew right from the beginning that His Son was going to DIE. Mankind was the tool by which to have Satan put his neck in a noose of LAW. Break the LAW, God can now punish.

What LAW did Satan break and when?

When Satan corrupted mankind, they became HIS creation. Smelly stinking rotting decay of flesh. (In the tabernacle and temples you will remember the alter of incense. That was symbolic of covering over the stench of corruption with a "pleasing aroma to the LORD" as well as flesh being destroyed on the alter of sacrifice. Flesh is junk and SHOULD by rights be destoyed.) The stench of corruption is Satan's and he made and OWNS corrupt mankind. We are in fact children of corruption.

Satan owns the world of corruption. He IS the god of this system of things because he CREATED it and he owns it. He IS in fact a god. The Father and Son have NEVER denied the fact that Satan is indeed "a god." However, he's NOT the true god, but he is a god who created. The creator of corruption.

So, Satan was in fact the creator and father of ALL these corrupt children of Adam and Eve. His offspring. Through this offspring would come the promise. With that promise came LAW. But with that LAW came serious repersussions. The LAW could not be kept by corruption.

This LAW was perfect and binding on BOTH SIDES OF THE CURTAIN. Satan would be bound by this very same LAW even though he never cared for or submitted to ANY LAW from God.

Christ then came and lived the LAW perfectly. He was the embodiment of the LAW. He WROTE the LAW. He was a human being who in heaven WAS in the form of God just like his Father. He surrendered ALL godship totally to become a fleshly man. The "Son of God" who WAS in the existence of the "God" nature in heaven. He was a walking timebomb for Satan. How?

Christ on earth started doing the very same thing Satan was doing in the heavens to God. Taunting. Making it out that the Dark was Light and the Light was Dark. Taunting God ruthlessly.

Well, Christ began doing the same thing except for the good. He began exposing the Dark with His light. He showed that the offspring of Satan were in fact just like their father. CORRUPTION on high. Liars just like their father. Christ was exposing. The children of Satan are getting mad at their pants being pulled down. But Christ kept exposing. Christ had a job to do.

These offspring of vipers were getting irate. They wanted to kill this JESUS. Satan goes, "Oh oh. I have to get this guy to defect like Adam and Eve. He has to come to my side. Flesh is a bad creation, I'll tempt just like the other too. He'll defect." Satan tries to get the Christ to defect. He does not budge. Christ keeps taunting with the light of truth. Taunting and exposing. The Jews are at the boiling point. Satan is now watching his very creation of corruption backfiring on him. His children are plotting the Christ's murder.

All these little fleshly "gods" have minds of their own. They are beginning to plot the death of this flesh who WAS in God's form in heaven AND is the ONLY begotten division of the Father, the Son of God. Satan's offspring are plotting the death of the Creator's Son.

Satan cannot stop his OWN corruption. Corruption takes it's own course trodding ever forward and OUT OF SATAN'S control. He now knows the LAW. The Christ MUST die. It was predestined to happen. It had to be in order for Satan to break a LAW that would convict him of death.

Satan the Devil committed murder. He took the life of Christ by way of his own corrupt creation, children of defective mankind. He created the corruption. (He made his bed, time for him to sleep in it) Satan was guilty of murder in two ways. He took the life of a perfect fleshly human being, who was the fleshly image of the Father God. He also took the life of a being who WAS the only begotten of the Father in the heavens. As all flesh begets same flesh (ie, fish begets fish, bird begets bird, etc.) God begets God. Christ WAS in heaven in the nature of God. Satan is responsible for the death of one who WAS God in the heavens.

The god Satan had murdered a perfect man and on who WAS God Jesus in heaven. The LAW is in plce and very plain. IT IS BINDING ON BOTH SIDES OF THE CURTAIN.

Lev 24:17-18
    17 "'If anyone takes the life of a human being, he must be put to death. 18 Anyone who takes the life of someone's animal must make restitution--life for life.

Lev 24:22
    22 You are to have the same law for the alien and the native-born. I am the LORD your God.'"

IF Jesus was anything less than GOD, the scales of Justice could never be balanced against the claim of a false god, "I AM A GOD."
    If a "God" being was not murdered by Satan, the sacrifice would never have had enough value to counter Satan's claim. A god needs to be guilty of killing another god in order for LIFE FOR LIFE to be put into the scales of JUSTICE.

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, fracture for fracture, god for God.

Be glad God has always existed as Father and Son. If it wasn't for two, we'd be done.

pomegranate.

• Carmel
    Carmel

you guys want somebody to hold your coats while you kick scriptural sand at each other?

carmel

• pomegranate
    pomegranate
    you guys want somebody to hold your coats while you kick scriptural sand at each other?

Naw, come on in the waters fine!!!!

pom

• mensa163
    mensa163

pomegranite
    When I first saw your long reply my first thought was 'Oh No" somebody has typed out half the bible here. Once I started reading I was hooked and have re-read it twice already. I am even going to print out a permanent copy to keep. I was expecting everybody to pick apart my one paragraph summary. Instead , you have contributed a much better summary that borders on excellence. Did you sit down and just type this out in your own words? If you did, you are truly gifted and should be in the pamphlet or book writing business. I have never heard this subject explained so well. Thank you
    mensa163

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

Hello mensa...

When I first saw your long reply my first thought was 'Oh No" somebody has typed out half the bible here.

Hehe. Sorry for the intial yikes.

Once I started reading I was hooked and have re-read it twice already. I am even going to print out a permanent copy to keep.

May the Holy Spirit blast on into you. :)

I was expecting everybody to pick apart my one paragraph summary.

Well, I just chose the one point. You may be able to use it to refine your other points. I could do it, but maybe you should try out that Holy Spirit thing and see if it works...it does.

Instead , you have contributed a much better summary that borders on excellence.

May it give you fire resistant materials of which to build your temple of truth. I hope it does for you. God is excellent.

Did you sit down and just type this out in your own words?

It is the understanding I have been able to build. I believe God has helped me in refining my understanding. Are they my words? Well, should I be so presumptuous? It was me responding to your post, yes.

[quote] If you did, you are truly gifted and should be in the pamphlet or book writing business. I have never heard this subject explained so well. Thank you[quote]

I will always diseminate my acquired understanding as a free enterprise. I really think it's time for fine tuning of believers understading. A logical explaination is always helpful when trying to build faith.

My your faith grow immeasurably.

pom

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit