Official photo of Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses - without Geoffrey Jackson

by jwleaks 8 Replies latest jw friends

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses meet to consider replacement for recently retired member Geoffrey Jackson.

• wozza
    wozza
    lol
  • Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Not surprisingly, Tony The Turd is seated at the head of the conference table.

Presumptuous narcissistic douche bag.

• punkofnice
  • Bonsai
    Bonsai
    He would never retire from all that power. To be a human god is the ultimate drug of all drugs.
  • thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

Not surprisingly, Tony The Turd is seated at the head of the conference table.

Presumptuous narcissistic douche bag.

I noticed that too. We have an elder at our hall that will only sit at the head of the table and refuses to sit anywhere else. He's got huge power trip issues. You'd think they'd all sit on the sides so one is not above the other. I think that picture is actually very telling.
  • StrongHaiku
  • oppostate
    oppostate

Quite often when there's a picture of the Gobbering Body for their meeting Sanderson is the one with the "tech". Have you noticed that?

I'm guessing Sanderson was brought on board for his new tech ideas, either that or once he was on board, started advocating new tech as a way out of their overlapping stagnation, either way, I've got a feeling he had much to do with the re-branding of the WT to JW.0rg.

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

Quite often when there's a picture of the Gobbering Body for their meeting Sanderson is the one with the "tech". Have you noticed that?

They are trying to look hip and cool, up with the times! Too bad that laptop looks like it is from the 90's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit