Any pictures of smoking dead fred?

by whatiloveaboutwater 6 Replies latest jw friends

• whatiloveaboutwater
    whatiloveaboutwater

It was only the 70s that smoking was banned wasn't it? So I was wondering of anyone has any pictures of and of the Watchtower leaders smoking before that. Was Russell or Rutherford a puffer? What about all the govening body memebers, surely one or two of them smoked before the rule was introduced. Has anyone got any information on this?

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Smoking pales in comparison to the crimes commited by Russell....I guess child molest is a tradition with these people!

http://www.paulblizard.com/russell.html

Crime Alert: Charles Taze Russell

FUGITIVE PUBLICITY

ARMED AND DANGEROUS

Charles Taze Russell

DOB: June 24, 1858
    Sex: Male
    Height: 5' 6" - 5' 7"
    Weight: 160-169 pounds
    Hair: White
    Eyes: Green
    Race: White

Charles Taze Russell

THE CRIME

False Prophecy; Claiming to be a prophet, promoting occultic pyramidology, fraud, perjury, racketeering, child molestation, sending untold millions to a Christless eternity

Charles Taze Russell is being sought in connection with the printing and publishing false doctrine, founding a world wide criminal syndicate, promoting the occult, slandering God and claiming to be a prophet. He is also wanted for fraud for advertising and selling "Miracle Wheat," and for child abuse for molesting one, Rose Ball (10 yrs.old)

REWARD

The A reward of up to $250,000 for information leading to the apprehension of Russell.

REMARKS

Clerk, Writer, Con Artist, security guard

Scars or Marks: One-inch scar on right shoulder blade, mole on right shoulder blade.

Complexion is light / medium.

Charles Taze Russell is believed to be possessed by hundreds of demons and is to be considered very dangerous.

Nationality: American

Place of Birth: Allegheny, Pennsylvania

Alias: Faithful and wise servant, "Charlie the Toucan," Chuckie, Pharoah, The prophet

If you have any information concerning this case take no action yourself.
    Contact the local police department or the nearest FBI office

Main Page

• TR
    TR

Damn! Let's go dig him up!

TR

• larc
    larc

Rutherford smoked the finest cigars that money could buy. He also drank the best wiskey, and drove the finest cars, and spent his winter months in a mansion. All this during the depression when the believers were dirt poor.

• Mary
    Mary

Russell was a child molester???? Geeze, that's the first time I heard that one!! I knew that he apparently screwed around on his wife with the maid, but that's all I heard!

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

How about some proof?

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

That part about Chuck Russell being a child molester is incorrect. Rose Ball was in her late teens when she first came to live with the Russells. So Chuck wasn't innocently bouncing a little girl on his knee as his supporters claim, rather he had a 20 year old woman sitting on his lap. Mrs. Russell wasn't pleased.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit