Will Vincent Toole speak the truth to the Royal commission?

by Splash 8 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Splash
    Splash

Vincent Toole has a history of stating blatant untruths in order to protect the WT.

He is recorded as once saying that shunning was "a myth".

I wonder how linguistically pedantic will he get, and how much double-speak will he employ in order to defend the current WT policies. My guess is he will try to twist the Senior Counsel in knots with wordy responses, in the hope they will simply run out of time.

If this fails then I'm expecting some howlers of deception.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    So far the commission has proved pretty savy to the jw language smoke screen. I think it would actually be awesome for him to say something like "shunning is a myth" because I have a feeling they would then chop him into little bits and make him out to be the lying asshole he is.
  • username
    username
    Has anyone been in touch with the commission about Tool? It does seam the exJW community are being listened to be the commission so maybe a tip off to the commission could be advantageous; )
  • Mattieu
    Mattieu
    Vincent Toole is a snake oil salesman (no offense to those in that particular industry). He always used to give the last talk at every DC and whip up the audience in anticipation for the next DC and spend 10 minutes giving "glowing" proof of Jahs blessings on the borg. He loved it when the audience would clap after every sentence he uttered, meaning his talk would always finish late. He is a wanker. Cant wait to see him exposed...
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    Will Vincent Toole speak the truth to the Royal commission?

Is the Pope Jewish?

• blondie
    blondie
    Toole, eh? Appropriate last name in many ways.
  • freeman
    freeman

Vincent Toole is a Tool of the watchtower. He is a lawyer (solicitor) working for the Watch Tower, in fact your donations helped pay for his law degree, thank you very much. He was an elder / overseer and very loyal to the governing body and then they decided to make him a lawyer (solicitor) and use him to defend the Watchtower. He is featured in the In the Feb 1 2004 Watchtower article “ How You Can Satisfy Your Spiritual Needs” as supposedly some worldly lawyer “Vincent” who was unsatisfied with life, just going through the motions until one day a knock on the door, and magically his life now has meaning because he found the truth he was searching for, God sent the witnesses to his door.

Not So Fast. Learn more about Vinny Toole and the Watchtoer Here

The Watchtower article is lying, he wasn't a worldly lawyer and Jehovah's Witnesses did not one day knock on his door, the truth is he was well established in the cult long before he ever became a lawyer (solicitor). He allowed the Watchtower to lie about him in an article, about the circumstances of how he became a JW, he lied as the Towers spokesmen when he told a reporter that “Jehovah's Witness don't shun, it's just a myth”.

SO Will Vincent Toole speak the truth to the Royal commission?

NO!

freeman

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

"Will Vincent Toole speak the truth to the Royal commission?"

No.

These WTS men have no truth to tell.

Of course he will lie. Lies are all they have to offer.

Mattieu: Vincent Toole is a snake oil salesman (no offense to those in that particular industry). He always used to give the last talk at every DC and whip up the audience in anticipation for the next DC and spend 10 minutes giving "glowing" proof of Jahs blessings on the borg. He loved it when the audience would clap after every sentence he uttered, meaning his talk would always finish late. He is a wanker. Cant wait to see him exposed...

Ewww. that sounds dreadful.

That means we will probably be subjected to sermons again. That Spinks was quite the piece of work - he did his preaching act at every opportunity. He will go down in the WT history books as "giving a fine witness in the face of adversity".

Maybe they can slow Toole down from Bible flipping by stating at the beginning of questions, "This is a "yes" or "no" question only..." for a while so he can't put his sermon hat on. Mind you...if those jokers aren't preaching, they have nothing to say.

I hope the gals have a good attack lined up today. I want to see a WT man totally lose it on the stand. Spinks almost did a few times last night. Maybe the women can get Toole to raise up and start shouting - better yet, start screaming and become violent. If he gets pushed hard enough, he might get really pissed at a woman.

Spinks was getting really angry last night with the women - I hope they turn up the heat on Toole. It would be great to see him taken out of court in restraints. Or get reprimanded by the Justice. Spinks was walking a real fine line last night. I think he was close to having been brought to task for the way he was speaking to the women lawyers. Mind you, everyone was probably waiting to see how far Spinks would go.

That would make my heart glad - to see a WT goon go ape shit over a woman right in public, for the world to see. Last night was close. Spinks could hardly keep it together when he had to be questioned by the women. He became very argumentive with the women. And snarky.

I hope that Toole shows his true colors and gives us the truth after all. I hope he gets lots of opportunities to be a true WT goon. In public. On tape. Let the world see what it is we have seen all along.

He can say whatever he wants on the stand - he will lie because he has no truth to tell. But, if he is pushed, he can be forced to show truth. Spinks did last night. He took over the questioning at many times - asking questions back, teaching the court from the Bible,....the performance tonight will be outstanding - Toole is the big guy and he will have center stage. He will want to outdo everybody else.

I just had a thought. I wonder if Toole is one of those Watchtower Society members? One of the special ones that actually do belong to the Society itself? Does Toole have extra accountability that the others don't? And, is Spinks a member of the WTS as well? What is their real standing? Do they have voting rights at the level of WTS?

• username
    username
    Is there a part 5 in Spinks vs the commission?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit