I've given my last talk

by DIAMOND 5 Replies latest jw friends

• DIAMOND
    DIAMOND

As you know or don't know I'm in the process of doing that slow fade thing. The only meeting I attend is the Sunday meeting.(So I can still talk to family and friends) Well Sunday I asked the School Overseer if he would please take me off the school. My reason was because of work I could no longer attend the Thursday night meeting. (But we all know the real resason)

Just another step in my fading process. I'm sure the brothers will be stopping by this weekend to have a chat about what is going on.

Diamond

• dsgal
    dsgal

I did the fast fade thing myself.I was there one Thursday night and then they never saw me again.No elders have been by and it's been 10 months.Guess they didn't even notice.I didn't have to worry about my family as they all faded before I did.

• blondie
    blondie

I personally have observed that those who fade are more likely to be followed up on if they are brothers, single or married.

Sisters are a dime a dozen in their minds.

Blondie

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

Congratulations, you are one step closer! I have two questions for you. Isn't it hard to sit through the talks and WT study? I got to the point where I just wanted to stand up and scream! What made you decide it wasn't the truth?

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Keep us updated, ok?

• JT
    JT

the way you are leaving WT JUST HATES -in fact play around with the Elders the best thing i heard was this one, KEEP TURNING IN TIME

you see wt is like a corp as long as they see a time sheet they are usually ok

you see we know the Tricks

the mement you stop turning in time flags go upas well as missing meeting,

but at least you can use your sat and sunday after noon to do as you please

just turn in like 7hours, 3mags 1 book and it will keep you just under the radar

as for me the last year i turned in 1-12 hours each month even though the only time i got that even looked like field service was when i met with the group or dropped the folks off in the territtory

you see when you leave the way you are leaving you can have fun and enjoy it, -

for you know that in a few months you will be completely gone and if later on you decide you want to write a letter or in my case i wouldn't waste the stamp- but at least it is on your terms and you control what you do-

if you plan on attending any meetings BE SURE TO SMILE ALOT and have a big old grin on your face

now that will confuse the he!! out of them- that is what Lady "C" and I did

folks finally came up to us and asked in a matter of speaking

"What the He!! you got to be happy about you two don't even attend meetings"

the wt has taught all jw that you will be UNHAPPY IF YOU DON'T ATTEND ALL MEETINGS

and here you come with a big ole smile on your face like NOT A CARE IN THE WORLD

HEY since they D#cK us around for 10-20-30 yrs at least on your way you can do the same

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit