What is the Watchtower Foundation, Inc.?

by GermanXJW 6 Replies latest jw friends

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

In German XJW-forum Infolink we are discussing Barbara Anderson's sueing of the Watchtower corporations.

We notices a Watchtower Foundation, Inc.. Does anybody know what is about this Foundation? What is the purpose of Foundations in American law? (In Germany, we use "Stiftungen" to avoid taxes when the owner of a company dies. Because "Stiftungen" are not owned there are no heirs etc. Maybe this is similiar.)

Who runs it, what is it's purpose and what is the difference compared to the other Watchtower Societies?

Thanks for help.

• sf
    sf

'GermanJW',

Have Barb take a look at these hits (of course, they require 'sifting'; as I know she's very capable of doing). I've had this link for some time now, yet it popped up again as 'revised' and there are some lil' tidbets she can 'chew' on' to see how they taste:

http://www.bombsinsidewtc.dk/wt-trial/newsletters.htm

(interesting title to the url)

sKally

• garybuss
    garybuss

Good question! Has anybody heard of this or read the book?

gb

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

2) The FIRST english edition of the book was published by London publisher MINERVA PRESS
    ( Released in London, May 29th., 1998) 380 pages paperback (with appendix 1-2) ISBN 1861061161
    (You can order this 1st. edition, at your local book store)

3) The SECOND english edition of the book will be published by WT-Trial Fund-raiser corp. (Release June 1998). (pp 410) This NEW edition includes a NEW APPENDIX 3, which contains the latest of our investigations.
    (Read about NEW Appendix 3 - now) The book will be sold on the internet from this web-site. (Make your order now !) 4) A "SPANISH TRANSLATION" of the book will be published by us in June 1998.
    (pp 410, and also including the NEW APPENDIX 3)
    (Make your order now !) 5) OTHER TRANSLATIONS will soon be published !
    (Make your personal
    LANGUAGE reservation now , with NO purchase obligations)
    (Search for TRANSLATORS ! Can you translate the book ?
    Send us an E-mail !)

• Farkel
    Farkel

: so in order to match their defence team we must be prepared to raise an estimated amount of at least one million US dollars in order to finance proper legal support. We encourage everyone who has been influenced by the Watchtower Organisation to make themselves acquainted with the contents of our coup theory and also acknowledge the magnitude of their corporate violations and then come to the conclusion that it will be right to make donations for this purpose.

It ain't right. It's a scam.

Only a million, eh? Money beggers who insist they remain anonymous ONLY wants a MILLION dollars for stating on this website what every knowledgeable WT history buff already knows?

Yeah, sure. I'll send then a million. Make it five million, I'll send that, too. HAHAHAHAHA! No breakdown of how that million will be spent or why that nifty round number of a million dollars is "what it will take" is ever mentioned. Anonymous recipients, too. Scammers tend to leave out inconvenient facts like who they really are or EXACTLY how the money will be used and what money is needed for what purpose. NO! "Just send we anonymous scammers a million dollars and TRUST US!"

Yeah, sure. They're about as trustworthy as yer next Watchtower study article.

Of course, I'm well aware I just helped them to polish up their scam and present it better on their next round of begging and scamming.

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 23 November 2002 22:24:3

• The Firm
    The Firm

What is the WatchTower Foundation?

SAND.

• Valis
    Valis

This might help some...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this