A Letter From Santa

by Lin 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Lin
    Lin

Dear Friends:

I have been watching you very closely to see if you have been good this
    year and since you have I will be telling my elves to make some goodies for me
    to leave under your tree at Christmas.

I was going to bring you all gifts from the 12 days of Christmas, but we had a little problem.

The 12 fiddlers fiddling have all come down with VD from fiddling with the 10 ladies
    dancing, the 11 lords leaping have knocked up the 8 maids-a-milking, and the 9
    pipers piping have been arrested for doing weird things to the 7 swans-a-swimming.
    The 6 geese a-laying, 4 calling birds, 3 French hens, 2 turtle doves and the
    partridge in a pear tree have me up to my sled runners in bird shit.

On top of all this Mrs. Claus is going through menopause, 8 of my reindeer
    are in heat, the elves have joined the gay liberation and some people who
    can't read a calendar have scheduled Christmas for the 5th of January.

Maybe next year I will be able to get my shit together and bring you the
    things you want. This year I suggest you get your asses down to Walmart
    before everything is gone.

Sincerely, Santa Claus

• Shakita
    Shakita

Hi Lin:

Very cute.

Listen Santa, I've seen Mrs. Claus, and she looks far too old to be going through menopause!

• BB
    BB

Thanks for the heads up Lin. Ive already thought better than to trust some fat guy in a red suit to be able to coordinate the Yule Tide event. Youd think with a year to prepare that hed have a contingency plan, just in case the first one fell through the ice.

If his management skills dont improve, I suspect hes likely to find himself ringing a bell next to an iron pot at this time next year.

As soon as I find my lavender sweat pants Im off to Wal Mart.

BB

• Aztec
    Aztec

And I heard that the French hens, turtledoves, and partridge had all come down with West Nile Virus.....or was that a conspiracy theory?

~Aztec

Edited by - Aztec on 23 November 2002 13:25:20

• Jesika
    Jesika

LMAO @ LIN

That was a good one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit