Did you hear that!? His Honour is insisting that Jackson attend the Royal Commission

by umbertoecho 81 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    i think the holy spirit lead jackson to oz at this time.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    The head of a multinational coporation dosent deserve special pity over an admittedly sad family situation. People with that level of responsibility understand they have large obligations. In witness speak, "those to whom much is given, much is demanded". If he were the head of microsoft or coke a cola or or anyother such coporation he wouldnt get sympathy based on the level of responsibility either.
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

The only way that JW policy will be ever changed is by approaching thiose that determine policy - period. But the snakes of the GB along with their legal representation are trying to portray the policy as being instituted on a congregation to congregation basis, thereby absolving the GB of any guilt by blaming decisions being made at a congregation level. That's like Herman Goering saying that he just wanted a final solution to the Jewish question, it was the concentration camp commanders who interpreted this as meaning to murder them. Preposterous!

DO NOT let these snakes pass the buck and slither from out of the grasp of the law and human morality!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Here is an email address for Mr. Stewart who is doing an amazing job. Hubby has also been sending emails as the hearing progress.

[email protected]

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

d4g - one time i mistakenly clicked dislike on a comment and there's no way to undo it. Others have said it has happened to them too.

Marina

• sir82
    sir82

It would be far more entertaining to have Morris or Lett take the stand, but any GB member would be a coupe.

I have to imagine that Jackson would want to avoid this at virtually any cost.

How does the law work in Australia? Could the RC subpoena him? What would be the consequences if he failed to show and/or fled the country?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Gog of Magog is attacking poor Mr. Jackson, oh the persecution, just like they predicted what profits. Run Mr. Jackson run away like the coward you are, pull the rocks over you as you hide in the cave. Are you gnashing your teeth yet Mr. Jackson?
  • Heaven
    Heaven

That 'Theocratic Warfare' doesn't seem to be very effective, does it.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Heaven
    That 'Theocratic Warfare' doesn't seem to be very effective, does it

It has taken Satan's world to expose Jehovah's indifference to the victims of abuse.

I sent Angus Stewart a watchtower ref and quote on 'Theocratic warfare(tm)'

May 1, 1957 Watchtower: "Lies are untruths told for selfish reasons and which work injury to others. Satan told a lie to Eve that worked great harm to her and all the human race. Ananias and Sapphira told lies for selfish reasons. But hiding the truth, which he is not entitled to know, from an enemy does not harm him, especially when he would use such information to harm others who are innocent… So in time of spiritual warfare it is proper to misdirect the enemy by hiding the truth. It is done unselfishly; it does not harm anyone; on the contrary; it does much good."

I am not saying we should bombard my new hero (Angus Stewart), but I know there are things he may or may not know. I'd be interested to see if the 'Theocratic warfare(tm)' quote is used in the RC.

• sir82
    sir82

This just occurred to me....

Wouldn't "theocratic warfare" (lying to someone who is an "enemy" of JWs) be a demonstration of lack of faith?

Why wouldn't you tell the truth and then rely on Jehovah to save you anyway, as he did so many times in the past (according to the Bible anyway)?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit